ASWINI TO BE RESCUED?

That day Only ani send his men to search for aswini's parents in Gauda...
After few hours... It was almost evening....
Aswini's parents were founded and they immediately reached the haveli...
.
Her mom- meri beti...
Bondita- dekhiye.. Himmat rakhiye bas hume us jagaha le chaliye jaha us aadmi ka ghar hai hum aswini jo bachakar hi rahenge
Her father- ji... Hum bhi chalenge hamari beti...
Ani- bina kisi deri ke jaldi chalte hai...
They all sat in Aniruddh 's jeep
The way was quite long....
It almost took them 30 min to reach there....
Soon as they reached ani and aswini's father knocked the door....
The door was opened by an old lady...
Who was none other than that man's mother... As soon as she saw she immediately tried to close the door but ani didn't let it happen....
They immediately rushed in
.
.
.
Aniruddh- aswini kahaa hai???
Father- meri beti kaha hai???
Soon they heard a noise of that man saying from a room
Man- kon hai maa??
As soon as they heard the noise from a room they rushed there... It was locked they broke it....
What they found was extremely 😱....
.
.
.
Aswini was  there her clothes were almost torn 😖 her hands have wound her head had blood flowing but what... She was doing self defense... She didn't let that men do anything with her when they entered the room she had almost wounded that men more .... She was so brave....
.
.
.
As soon as aswini saw her parents and her boudi dada she ran to them hugged her parents tight
.
Aswini- maa baba aap kaha chale gaye the???
Her mom and dad were crying... But tears were of sadness and proudness both... Their daughter was brave she fight...
.
.
.
Aswini- pata hai boudi dada inhone mere saath bahut buraa kiya??.
Ani- chinta mat karo aswini ab kuch nahi hoga...
Bondita- ha aswini..
Aswini- ha.. Pata hai boudi dada mujhe bahut dino se yaha rakha tha inhone... Aur inhone mujhe issse bhi mara (pointed to ani's belt)
All were shocked
Bondita- aswini isne tumhe belt se maara?! ( tears)
Aswini nodded...
Aswini- mene inse paani manga to paani bhi nahi diya khana bhi nahi diya... Aur kuch ganda sa pilane ki koshish ki ...
Ani- kya ganda sa aswini?!
Aswini- vo... Peela sa kuch aapne bataya tha na boudi ki uss sab cheezo se duur rehna vo hi..
Bondita got shocked... It was drink

Bondita- pati babu is haiwaan ne masoom so aswini ko... Sharab pilani chahi
All were shocked.
.
Aswini's father kicked him
.
Aniruddh hold his neck..
Aniruddh- tujhe jaan se mardunga... Haiwaan hai tu ek masood. Si bacchi se uski masoomiyat cheen ne ki koshish ki tune....
Man- masoom yeh... Yeh meri jaagir hai ab mene khareed liya hai ise...
Bondita - ( slapped) nahi hai... Nahi hai... Nahi hai.... Aurat jagir nahi hai... Koi cheez nahi hai jise khareed lo istemaal karo aur fek do...
Man- teri itni aukaat... Tu bolegi...
He  tried to slap her but bondita hold his hand ✋
Ani- himmat mat karna jab jab yeh haath uthaoge esi hi ek aurat haah rokegi..
They took him to police station and put him in jail...
Next part - girls are not property
How was this part... And how much you liked aswini's bravery... ?? Rate it between 0 to 10