CLOSENESS

It was evening.. Bondita cooked food for kaka somnath and aarya.. Aarya and somnaath weren't going as they have to take care of their baby girl ...

Bondita went in her room.. She started taking out suit.. For herself and coat for anirudh..
.
Anirudh came..
Ani - bondita suit.. Western pehenjao na... Tumhare paas London ke kapde honge na..
Bondita- hai pati babu par yeh tulsipur hai.. Sochna padta hai.
Ani - kya sochna padega.. Tum western hi pehnogi.. Par agar comfortable ho to..
Bondita- comfortable hu pati babu par..
Ani - par kya.. Bas ab.. Chalo mai batata hu kya pehna hai..
.
.
Anirudh took out a gown...
Bondita went and changed...
She came out..

Anirudh had wore coat and as soon as he turned he feel like he is a seeing an angel.. Bondita was looking fairy in that white gown..

 Bondita was looking fairy in that white gown

Ani - ami tomake bhalobhashi Bondita- ami tomake khub bhalobhashi

Bondita- ami tomake khub bhalobhashi
.
.
They went down.. Batuk too was ready..
.
.
They went there..
.
.
The party was a grand one.. Many Britishers and well known Indians were invited.. Anirudh 'S many british teachers were there too...
Anirudh met them all...
.
.
Than came an anchor..
He announced ball dance.. And in the dance the partners will change...
.
.
The dance started..
.
Anirudh pull bondita closer and grabbed her waist from back.. His and bondita's nose touched... And than anirudh was pulling pushing bondita...
And the partners changed....

Bondita was in the arm of batuk..
Batuk- boudi aapko koi dikkat to nahi..
Bondita- koi dikkat nahi hai batuk.. Tum to bhai ho mere..
Batuk was rolling bondita..
He hold bondita's palm and he was pushing and pulling her.. Batuk's one hand was on his back and other hand in bondita's hand.. This made bondita proud.. Batuk didn't touched her.. This was Anirudh's brother quality.. Surely he is Anirudh's brother.. This made bondita proud..
.
.
The partners again changed.. And again anirudh and bondita were in each other's arm... They were dancing happily..
When some friends of anirudh came to talk to him...
Bondita - pati babu aap baat kar lijiye vaise bhi mai bahut thak gayi hu.. Mai muuh dhokar aati hu..
Bondita went towards the bathroom...
.
.
She went inside a room and used the bathroom...
.
Meanwhile ball dance ends and batuk saw that anirudh was talking to his friends and bondita wasn't there... He started getting tensed.. As he knew that the place was new for bondita and not people were safe there...
He went to search for bondita.. And he reached that room..
Bondita came out..
.
Bondita- batuk.. Kya huya..
Batuk - boudi aap theek hai na.. Mujhe laga ki.. Sorry vo.. Chalte hai..
They went to open the door.. But it was locked..
.
.
Batuk tried but it wasn't opening..
.
.

Next part - devar boudi in one room?
.
So the last part target was completed.. So this part target is 45+ votes and 20 comments.. Plz surely vote and complete the target.. Next part will come after the target completed..
.

Stay tuned for more updates ❤