Romantic aniruddh bondita ❤

Bondita came out with a sad face
Ani- kya huya bondita kapde acche nahi lage
Bondita- nahi aache hai pati babu par mujhpar accha nahi lag raha tha
Ani- bondita... Yeh tum par to bahut acha lagta....
Bondita- par lag nahi raha...
Ani- arey... Ek baar dubara pehenkar aayo aur dikha na...
.
Bondita felt shame in coming out wearing it as it's chest was some visible...
.
Bondita- pati babu andar aakar dekh lijiye...
Ani- ha bondita aata hun..
.
Ani went inside.. The dress was looking that beautiful✨ on bondita as if a heavenly princess 👸 was standing...
.
Ani- khub bhalo!! Khub bhalo!! Bo bondita yeh to bahut sundar lag rahi hai tum keh rahi thi acchi nahi lagrahi...
Bondita- pati babu vo... Upar se thoda khula huya sa hai dikh raha hai...
Ani- bondita... ?! Esi yo har ek videshi kapda hota hai thoda to dikhega hi aur esa kuch bhi nahi dikh raha jo bura lage tu me comfortable nahi hai??
Bondita- hai to par... Pati babu kaka sasurji aur baaki log kya sochenge....
Ani- bondita it is your choice what you want to wear... Kisi ke sochne samajhne aur aankhon par nirbhar nahi karta . ... Tumhe accha lag raha hai voh mahatvapurn hai.... Tumhe comfortable hai to koi dikkat nahi hai...
Bondita- chaliye theeke pati babu mai le leti hu ise... ..
.
Both purchased that dress and left...
.
They come back and Aswini had written her varnmala 4 times... For 3 times she wrote something wrong but 4 th time everything was written right by her...
Aswini was tired so bondita served her food too and her parents too came to pick her up... She left...
.
Ani and bondita along with all family members ate food ....
.
It was night everyone had dinner...
.
Bondita and anirudh went to the room....
.
Some romantic moment ahead so if you are comfortable so you can read.... Maybe mature :

Bondita went to the bed and started reading book suddenly Ani came and kissed her cheeks...
Bondita was not at all surprised instead she was more romantic.. Bondita pulled ani too her...
Ani was shocked...
Bondita without losing even a moment packed up her lips with his....
A deep passionate kiss 💋 both were lost in each other....
After a minute both seperated but not even giving rest to bondita anirudh kissed her neck and continually he kissed her neck some wet kisses... Not even leaving any part of her neck to be escaped from his lips... Kissing her neck continues and anirudh put his one hand on her waist rubbing it and other on her pallu trying to remove the safety pin 🧷..
Finally it was opened and bondita' s pallu fall down...
Anirudh went to open her blouse lace but bondita stopped him.. Ani looked at her for an answer for this but bondita without even saying something opened ani ' s shirt and kissed his neck .. Anirudh in no time opened hers too and nothing remain seperated now... Ani started caressing her hairs and kissed her earlobes ... Moving downward ani reached her chest... He kissed her clevage.... Bondita moaned ' anirudh ' ... Ani was more happy and he touched her nipples ... Bondita was on a heavy mess of moans just controlling them for her pati babu.. Ani too don't want anymore moan of bondita to be heard by him for he will Went out of control now otherwise which he don't want... It was bondita's turn to show her love ❤ ... Bondita went to his chest put her hand on his chest and put her head on his chest anirudh hold bondita hairs removed to a side and kissed bondita back ... Ani made her lie down on bed and Ani kissed her navel with a wet kiss 💋💋 .. Ani Went up and ani kissed her between her chest and caressing her chest with one hand and other hand caressed her waist he kissed her chest too... Bondita became tired and ani understood it so he stopped bondita too don't asked anything and was so happy that her pati babu didn't forced her afterwards for anything .. Both slept ..

Next part - women is not wrong in this