BONDITA'S HELPLESSNESS

Anirudh went to numayish mahal... As soon as he reached there he saw a old man who stopped him...
Old man- beta tum anirudh roy chaudhary ho?
Anirudh- ji kaka..
Old man- tum roy chaudhary hokar esi apavitr jagah jaa rahe ho?? Aur tumhare kisse to mashuur hai ki kese tum auraton ke haq ke liye ladte ho to phir...
Anirudh- kaka mai yaha meri patni bondita ko lene aaya hun.. Vo is ghatiya jagah par fas gayi hai.. .
Old man- to beta tumhara ese jaana bilkul surakshit nahi hai koi bhi tumhe pehchan lega.. Tumhe bhesh badalkar jaana chahiye.. Isse na to tumhaari patni ko na hi tumhe koi haani hogi..
Ani- theeke kaka dhanyavaad  .
Anirudh went away.. He reached a shop which has some costumes of like a king and some fake beard and wigs.. Anirudh purchased them.. The old man took him to the house and Ani wore all the things and left...
.
.
There bondita had woke up...
She saw the place.. Chanda bai was there..
Bondita- mai kaha hun??
Chanda bai- numayish mahal mai hai tu.. Aur sun ab taiyar ho ghunghroo bhaand aur neeche ab aadmiyon ko apna nritya pradarshan kar ja..
Bondita- nahi me esa kuch nahi karungi...
Chanda bai -  tu nahi karegi to tere gharwalo ko maar dungi na mei.. Tu chahti hai maar du ( she was lying) .
Bondita-  kya.. Nahi esa kuch mat karna..
Chanda bai- haa haa nahi karungi jaa naach aur behla aadmiyon ka dil aur haa
Apne liye grahak bhi dhundhna hai to har kisi aadmi ko jo waha mojood ho uske paas jaakar use apni sundarta se aakarshit karna hai.. Samajh aayi.. Agar tune esa nahi kiya to.. Tere gharwalo ki laashe milengi tujhe..
Bondita- ( crying)  theeke..
Bondita dressed up in a anarkali lehenga ghungroo bangles and makeup..

.
.
There anirudh reached numayish mahal and was stopped by the servant there..
Servant- abhi yaha ek ladki ka nritya pradarshan hoga.. Kya aap use dekhne aaye hai.. Ya kuch khareedne aaye hai..
Ani- mai.. Dekhne aaya hun..
Servant- theeke to paise dijiye aur jaiye andar..
Ani- theeke.. ( ani gave money)
He Went inside.. The hall was decorated.. May men were sitting on couch drinking.. Anirudh was going inside the room to find bondita when chanda bai servants stop
Servant- aap abhi andar nahi jaa sakte..
Ani- ji theeke..
Servant- aap waha bethiye..
Ani- ji..
Ani went and sat on the couch.. A girl came with drink in her hand and gave it to a men. . . The men hold her hand and kissed her hand.. Anirudh was feeling very bad for the girl and angry on the men... He was controlling himself...
Suddenly they heard a announcement..
Servant- ab yaha apna nrita pradarshan karne aa rahi hai heera..
Ani was seeing here and there for bondita and suddenly all lights focused on bondita and anirudh saw her in the middle of the hall wearing anarkali lehenga ghungroo bangles ... He saw her with a shocked..

.
Anirudh to himself:
Bondita..
His eyes we're filled with tears💧😢 seeing her helpless 😔😫😭
.
A men - arey arey chanda bai sahi mai heera hai yeh to.. Waah.. Jane man apna nrity shuru karo..
Ani was in rage hearing all cheap things about bondita..
The dance started.. Bondita started dancing..

.
.
Chanda bai give her sign to go to all the men and dance near them..
Bondita went to a men.. Anirudh eyes were filled with tears 💧💧💧💧💧...
.
.
She started dancing in front of the men and the men hold her wrist.. Bondita tried to remove it..
Anirudh folded his palms...
Bondita succed in removing his hand..
.
She went to another men .. The men pulled her and made her sit on his lap and hold her mouth to kiss her.. Anirudh closed his eyes and tears dropped off.. He can't do anything .. When bondita was raped he wasn't there to save her but now when bondita is slightly molested he is there but can't help..
Anirudh to himself..
Dugga maa yeh kesi vivashta kardi aapne mujhe.. Jab bondita ka bhalskar huya tab mai use nahi bachapaya kyuki mai vaha nahi tha aur ab jab bondita ke saath galat horaha hai tab mai yha hokar bhi kuch nahi kar paara.. Kyu..
.
Bondita also removed him.. She started dancing again in the middle of the hall.. Chanda bai again give her sign.. Bondita went to another men.. The men hold her by the waist and make her near him.. Anirudh in rage threw the glass there.. But nobody bothered that.. Bondita removed him.. She Went again to the middle but in between dancing those glass pieces stucked to her foot.. Anirudh saw that and now he was seriously crying..
.
Now bondita went to anirudh.. She danced in front of him. Chanda bai signed her to hold his hand and make him touch her.. Bondita with tears hold his hand.. But as soon as she hold his hand she feel like the hand is his rakshak..the touch was having affinity ( apnapan) 
.
.
Bondita silently says..
Pati babu!!
Ani- ha bondita mai pati babu..
Bondita saw him with shocked and some happiness..
.
.
Next part - anirudh in danger !
.
.
So guys maybe till tomorrow aur day after tomorrow this track will be finished and reunion will happen.. So what you think will happen?? How was this part.. I tried to highlight the things done in these place so if you don't like so sorry..
.
Stay tuned for more update❤❤