FIGHTING FOR PROSTITUTES

It was next day:
It was the court day.. The case hearing of ashi....

.
.
The case starts!
Bondita- your honor!! I have a specific proof to prove that ashi isn't practicing black magic🔮🌟
She called someone..
There was a woman..
She was none other that ashi 's mother.
Ashi - ma!
Everyone in ashi 's family got shocked.. For them ashi' s mother had already died.. And now she was standing there..
Bondita- your honor!! She is ashi 's mother ..  Every night ashi go to forest because she lives in a hut there.. She take food for her..
The opposite lawyer - can i get to know the reason!!
Bondita- yes.. She is a prostitute.. She have to do this because..
Before bondita could complete the opposite lawyer spoke up
The opposite lawyer-  wow... Mrs. Bondita is speaking so boldly these things.. 👏 are these things really that good to say!! No shame!! She is characterless women and bondita roy chaudhry is speaking like there is nothing wrong in it..
Anirudh was also present there!
Bondita- what is wrong in this!! This was because she was helpless....
The opposite lawyer - helpless!! She just wanted to complete her desires that's all.... ' kulta'
Bondita- mind your language.. Who are you to say this!! If she wants to complete her desires doesn't the men who all did this with her done wrong they were the actual culprit..
The opposite lawyer- ya man are always culprit.. Because they are dominon superior.. So you women just try to become 'bichari.. In fact you all are the one who are characterless. . Just want your bodies to be touched by men!!!
The lawyer was getting on anirudh's nerves!!
.
.
.
.

Bondita - really.... You .. Some very egoistic men had made women 'bichari... First of all except some women.. No women want them to be touched

wrongly.. .. Secondly.. Women are 'roopof dugga maa... Third and last... Character not only means with body.. It means with heart.. Mindset of someone.. 
All people started laughing at bondita 's statement..
.
.
.
.

Judge - order order!

.
.
The opposite lawyer -  we can conclude that mrs. ashi don't practice black. Magic.
But... This prostitute.. Bloody 'vaishya'  shouldn't be left..
Bondita- aap padhkar to aagaye videsh se.. Lekin afsos soch wahi rudhiwaadi hai aapki..
The opposite lawyer - ohh.. Ab yeh baat mujhe bondita ji batayengi.. 👏👏.. Jo khud ek prostitute ka saath de rahi.. Vo.. Wow... Ek characterless women la saath de rahi ho..
He point to aniruddh
The opposite lawyer- samajhiye apni patni ko  barrister sahab.. Ki yeh sab na kare.. Barrister ban gayi to iska matlab yeh nahi ki aakaar kuch bhi bolegi..
Ani - barrister hai.. Jo bolegi sahi bolegi.. Tumhari taraha neech nahi hai vo..
Judge- order order..!! Plz kindly maintain the court decency
.
.
.
The opposite lawyer- sorry your honor..
Ani - sorry!
.
.
Bondita- aapki ladai mujhse hai.. Mere pati babu se nahi.. So bheetar hai unse bolne ki bajaye aap mujhse bole..
.
.
.
Meanwhile ashi in mind!:
Maine bola tha bondita ji se.. Ki kuch jhoote saboot ikaatha karle.. Par.. Unhone meri baat nahi maani.. .. Meri maa ko beijaat kar wa diya..
.
.
.
Ashi 's mother in law - yeh ladki vaishya ki beti hai.. Hey bhagwaan.. Ghor paap hogaya..
.
.
.
Next part - bondita a 'characterless' women!
.
.
Next part is going to be super duper exciting.. !!
.
.
The track is going to end soon..
Give me some ideas!!
Plz comment on this part about what you liked and disliked in today's part!! Plz comment... It really motivates... Since some days i am really demotivated because there are no comments
Please comment
.
.
.
Stay tuned for more updates ❤