ANI TO RAISE HAND ON BONDITA?

Anirudh had drank a lot he was not at all in his senses .. He was shouting... Bondita was just coming to the room and she heard Anirudh's voice.. She ran to the room... She saw ani sitting with a glass in his hand .. She was shocked.. She immediately closed the door for kaka and all because if they saw him in that way they would have definitely got a heart attack...
.
Bondita- pati babu chodiye yeh glass chodiye plzz...

Ani- nahi bondita mene tumhe bahut dukh diya uski saza mujhe milni hi chahiye

Bondita- nahi pati babu plzz.. Aapki tabyat kharab ho jayegi... Plzzz...
Ani- nahi bondita.. ..
Bondita- plz 🙏🙏🙏🙏. ..
She took the glass from his hand.. Aniruddh immediately took another bottle and started drinking that.. Bondita took all the bottles.. Ani stood up and picked bondita and took her to the bed...
Ani- shh 🤫 sojayo bondita mujhe marne do

Bondita- pati babu plz..
Ani- (he got angry) arey tumhe samajh nahi aata chup raho bondita aur sojayo...
He went near the bottles and threw the  empty ones .. All pieces of glass were on the floor ... He started drinking the other .. Bondita came near him and hold his bottle and took it..  Now Ani was out of control.. He took the bottle of drink and hold bondita's mouth and tried to feed the drink to her... Bondita  pushed him... Ani got angry... He hold bondita's shoulder so tightly.. Tears escaped from bondita' s eyes...
Aniruddh- I love you bondita plz mujhe maaf kardo mai mar jaunga tumhare bina plzzz

Bondita- mene maaf kardiya aapko pati babu plz 🙏🙏 mat pijie plzz... Sojayie...
Ani- nahi bondita mujhe saza milni hi chahiye...
Bondita- nahi pati babu chod dijiye yeh sab plzz..
He remove his hands from bondita's shoulder and went near the mirror and broke it...

Blood started flowing through his palm.. Bondita ran to him hold him.. Ani was about to slap her... But he stopped... He pushed  Bondita with strength and bondita's head got bumped with doors handel and blood started flowing from her forehead...
Ani started throwing things.. He was about to kick the sindoor bottle and bondita came in between... And..... His foot hit bondita's stomach and she fell down.. Ani came near her crying but he felt unconscious..  Bondita was crying.. And kaka and all came...
They scream from outside the room
Kaka- bahu Aniruddh beta kya huya...
Bondita ( holding her tears speaked from inside the room) kuch nahi kaka sasurji vo mujhse samman gir gaya tha... Aap jaiye sab theek hai...
They left...
Bondita was crying hard.. She picked Anirudh took him to the bed.. She removed his shoes👞 and put blanket on him... She started picking all bottles and glass pieces many got prick (chubna) in between.. After that she went near the sofa and slept and started crying.. This was the first time when  she saw a devil inside his God.. This was the first time when he tried to raise hand kn her... This was the first time when he hurt her physically... Ani had crossed his limits in all aspects...
Bondita to herself..
Aaj mujhe pati babu ko dekhar lagrah hai jaise mere pati babu yeh hai hi nahi.. Aaj pati babu nahi rakshas babu bangayee mere pati babu... Meri wajah se huya sab.. Na me gussa hoti na pati babu peete na hi aesa hota... Tu esi layak hai bondita tu esi layak hai... Apne pati babu ko chot pahunchane ka anjaam hai yeh. ... Kal se mai pati babu se ese baat nahi karungi ek acchi patni bankar rahungi unke saath... Barrister hone se pehele ek acchi patni banungi...
.
.
Next part-  a good news or not?