ROMANTIC DREAMS..

Aniruddh slept as he was tired...
Bondita was sitting and thinking..
Suddenly she started feeling like aniruddh is touching her back..
.
Romantic scenes ahead

She turned back.. She saw aniruddh was opening her dori..
She moans.. Aniruddh started kissing her back... Bondita hold the bedsheets..
Than aniruddh gave her a dress.. Bondita changed and came.. It was a green suit..

.
.
Aniruddh said "khub bhalo "... Bondita blushed.. Aniruddh murmured in her ear.. " Afsos ise jyada der pehen kar mai tumhe dekh nahi payunga " .. Bondita get shy.. She feels something.. Aniruddh was kissing her hairs and at the same time pressing her waist
H

e opened her suit dori...
And threw her on bed.. He came over her.. And kissed her lips.. He bite her lips tightly. .. . . Bondita hold the bedsheet..
And moved her chest up... Aniruddh pulled off her suit... Her chest was touching anirudd's chin..aniruddh maintained his chin between her breast and bondita moans...
Aniruddh nose was was on bondita's sweet spot...
Aniruddh said.. " Bondita "...
Bondita didn't reply...
Aniruddh again said...
But again bondita didn't reply..
Suddenly she felt aniruddh's hand rubbing her private part.. Bondita moaned.. " Pati babu "
Aniruddh replied " Finally ab kuch bola tumne "..

Anirudh's move up on bondita... He was sitting on bondita....aniruddh moved his hand from her hairs to her eyes and than to her nose and than to her lips.. He rubbed bondita's lip tightly...
Than he moved to her chin... And than to her chest.. And than to her nipples.. Which were hardened... He moved down to her navel and gently move up from her.. He continued moving his hand.. His hand reached to her belly button.. He moved further down to her private area... And bondita hold the bedsheet again... Aniruddh moved to her legs... Aniruddh said " Abhi bhi chup hi rahogi bondita " ..
Bondita didn't said anything..
Aniruddh " Never mind... Don't speak.. Yeh tumhare liye hi bhaari padega..
Bondita get confused  ...
Aniruddh took up her leggies which she was wearing..
She was just in a bra and panty..
Bondita hold anirudd's shirt.. Aniruddh took her hand and pressed her fingers tight.. He moved her fingers to his lips and chew them.. He bite her fingers.. Bondita moaned but didn't said anything..
Aniruddh was taking the advantage.. He hold her hairs and and bring them to her chest.. .. He moved bondita up and removed her bra..
Finally aniruddh was going to take the advantage now..
He said " Now bondita chahe tum haa karo ya na it is yes.. And aniruddh roy chaudhary is not going to stop tonight"..
( guys don't get offend as aniruddh is not like that for him always matters bondita's yes that is why I never show this in real happening.. This is just a dream of bondita where she is imagining aniruddh like this.. As of her pregnancy craving)
Aniruddh moved up and removed bondita's hairs.. He brought his mouth toward bondita's lip and kissed her hungrily ..
His hands were on bondita's breast..
.
.
Next part - let her scream tonight..
So next part is going to be super romantic.. All are bondita's dream..
Vote on this and 50 votes done I .. I will post next part.. This one is devil aniruddh and bondita's romance..
You will see new aniruddh in bondita's dream..
A super hot 🥵chapter on the way..
.
.
Yes.. 20 comments on this part...
.
Stay tuned for more updates