BONDITA'S LIFE IN DANGER

Suddenly bondita fell down..
Anirudh screamed
"BONDITA"

They picked her up... And immediately sat in their car.. They immediately rushed to the hospital

They admitted bondita..

Anirudh remember some words spoken by a doctor

Flashback
Bondita had a checkup.. And Anirudh went to collect the reports..

Doctor
"Mr anirudh bondita is not in a well condition.. She and her baby are extremely weak.. You need to take care of her more precisely.. Nothing which makes her stress should be known to her.. This can cause problems...
And one more thing.. If bondita get unconscious immediately take her go hospital.. Otherwise it can cause problems for her in giving birth to the child even can cause her death"

Flashback ends

Anirudh had tears in his eyes..

Suddenly doctor came out..

Doctor
"Bondita ji ki haalat najuk hai.. Kehte huye dukh horaha hai lekin.. Shayad bondita ji ko hum na bacha paaye...."

Everyone got shocked...

Kaka asked
"Aur baccha? "

Doctor said
" Bacche ko bachaana mushkil hai.. Sabse pehele bondita ji ki haalat theek nahi huyi to baccha nahi bach paayega aur bondita ji aur bacche dono hi... Aur agar bondita ji ki haalat theek huyi tabhi hum koshish kar sakte hai.. But that is actually impossible "

Anirudh fall with a jerk..
His eyes have the pain of losing his world.. His duniya bondita and the tree in that world.. His baby..

Kaka sasurji went .. He bare footed went to dugga maa temple there almost 500m away..

Batuk was standing there still almost with no reaction for he knows his dada kaka  all were broken and he have to become pillar for them..

Manika was standing there with guilt.. She joined her hands..
" Dugga maa mujhe  maaf kardo.. Maine ek bacche ke liye yehsab socha.. Dugga maa us nanhi jaan ko kuch mat hone dijiyega.. Bondita chahe mere liye dushman jaisi hi ho.. Par vo hai to acchi hi na... Acche logo ke saath bura mat kijiyega.. "

Somnath and aarya were trying to console anirudh..

There anirudh stand and look at the door..

Bondita was on bed  with drips.. Injections were in doctors hand.. And almost all the things to get her back had failed...

Next part - WHAT'S IN ANIRUDDH'S DESTINY? WILL HIS WHOLE WORLD GET DESTROY?

Stay tuned for more updates ❣️