CHESSY ROMANCE❤❤

Bondita went to her room.. She again started placing all the clothes in wardrobe.. She went to drink water kept on the table facing the bathroom....
.
Suddenly Aniruddh came out all naked .. Only a towel on his legs..
.
.
Romantic scenes ahead so if you are comfortable you can read
.
Bondita was drinking water and the water stucked in her neck.. Seeing aniruddh..
.
.
Aniruddh got shocked and turned back...
.
.
Ani- sorry bondita vo mujh mujhe laga tum nahi ho kamre mai to.. Sorry mujhe plz kapde dedo mai ghushalkhaane jaakar pehen lunga..
Bondita gave no reply...
.
.
Suddenly Ani felt soft fingers playing on his back..
Aniruddh shivered...
.
.
Ani- bondita yeh kya kar rahi ho..
Bondita- kya hogaya.. Vese to bade besharm bane firte hai pati babu kya hogaya..
She came in front of him..
.
.
Bondita touched his chest
Ani- hhh...

 Bondita touched his chest Ani- hhh

Bondita- kya hogaya pati babu.. Vese besharmi mai aapko koi hara nahi sakta aur ab dekho..
Ani- arey.. Vo... Matlab... .. Vo...
Bondita- oho.. Kitna hichkicha rahe hai pati babu.. Mai hun.. Bondita.. Jaan..
Ani- mujhe pata hai.. Matlab.. Vo... Sach mai kitna bhi besharm hogayun esa nahi ho sakta.....
Bondita- mai samajh gayi aap sirf besharmi wali baate hi karte hai.. Hoti voti nahi hai aapse.. Aapke bas ki hi nahi hai.. Koi baat nahi mai hun besharm mujhe koi sharam nahi ese apne pati ko dekhne mai..
Ani- hhhh..
Ani was all just shy 🙈😳 .. His besharmi was only in talks..
.
.
Bondita came near him and placed her lips on his..
The kiss was a soft one..
Bondita wasn't moaning but aniruddh was..he gradually put his hand on her waist.. The kiss wasn't stopped... 🙈🙈🙈...
.
.
It stopped when ani got breathless...
Bondita didn't..
.
.
Anirudh was all shocked...
This time too he didn't took an initiative...
Bondita put her hand on his shoulder and slide her hands reaching until his towel.. 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
.
.
Ani got shy...
.
Bondita- sharmile babu.. 😜
She came up.. Suddenly anirudh pressed his mouth against her.. Bondita wasn't at all warned..
.
.
Without breaking the kiss.. Anirudh picked her up.. He placed her on the sofa...
The kiss broke...
Anirudh pushed her on sofa and started biting her neck... Bondita moaned... He bites her ❤....
.
.
.
He went down to her legs and ups her saree...
He places soft kisses on her legs.. Her foot... 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
.
.
Suddenly ani was pushed toward the sofa and bondita was on his up....
.
.
She kissed on his forehead 😊 she went to his nose and placed a soft kiss 💋....
She kissed his both cheeks with a very soft kiss ☺☺she bites his earlobe....
.
.
Ani kissed her just above her blouse softly 🥵🥵🥵 bondita hold his hairs...
.
.
He kissed her on her shoulders 🙈🙈
.
.
Bondita placed a kiss on his chest and started biting 🥵🥵 .. Bondita went to his stomach a placed feathery kisses 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵..... Definitely anirudh was a moaning mess.. Nevertheless it was very confirmed that anirudh was clearly never 'besharam' .....
.
.
Ani's whole body was filled with her love bites..🙈🙈...
.
.
Anirudh was breathing heavily...
.
Bondita- oho.... Kese haaf rahe hai..
Ani- hhhhh... Hhhhh... Bondita tum. ..
Bondita- haa haa mai besharm hun.. Yeh mujhe pata hai..
Ani- tum.... Tum.. Sach mai..
He stand up.. And wear his clothes..
.
.
.
.
Ani- besharmo ki devi.. Jai ho aapki.. Mujhe laga tha mai hun besharm par mujhe samajh aagaya..

Bondita- bas yahi batana tha aapko ki aapko lagta hai ki aap besharm hai

Bondita- bas yahi batana tha aapko ki aapko lagta hai ki aap besharm hai.. Nahi mai aapse jyada hun..
( le me - thinking the meme of movie kgf
'If you think you are bad I am your dad '😜)
Ani- .. Hhh.. Ab chale neeche..
Bondita- haa.. Chalte hai..
.
.
.
Both went down...
.
.
Next part - not the separation but something making them seperate
.
.
So how was the romance????
Which roop of anirudh you like
A) pati babu 😊
B) besharm babu 😜
C) Sharmile babu 🙈
.
.
So next isn't separation but something interesting.. Rate this ch...
.
.
Stay tuned for more updates❤