RING CEREMONY TO BE STOPPED?

Bondita immediately left for tulsipur.. She took a rickshaw 🛺..
Meanwhile there....
Ani to himself..
Dugga maa kuch kijiye..
Aswini was also very sad.. All the rasam started..
There at bondita's side..
She was on the half way when the rickshaw got punchered..
Driver-  maaf kijiye.. Mai abhi ise badalta hun
Bondita- rehene dijiye dada.. Mai paidal chali jaungi..
She gave him money and left..
She was on the way.. When some men stopped her..
Men1yeh rahi bondita roy chaudhary.. Le chalo ise..
They went near her hold her hand to take her.. But bondita did self defense and was about to ran when they took a small amount of a syrup and a hankie and put it on bondita's nose.. She started feeling dizzy😵.. Everything got blurry.. Bondita fell down fainted
.
At krishnagar :
Thakumaa went inside bondita's room and found no one..
Thakumaa- bondita!! Bondita!! Kaha chali gayi yeh...
She started finding her.. And suddenly saw the letter.. She read it and she ran..
Thakumaa- sumati !! Chandrachoor jamai babu ( positive character) chaliye bondita.. She told everything..
They immediately left for tulsipur..
.
There bondita was taken to numayish mahal..
The place where girls are things to be sold to be used..
The owner of the mahal was chanda bai ..
The workers took bondita to the numayish mahal in front of chanda bai.. There was Trisha standing..
Trisha-dekh lijiye hai na keemti heera yeh!!
Chanda bai- hmm yeh le tere paise aur ab jaa.. Khub sundor hai yeh..
.
There at rc haveli..
The rituals were done.. It was ring exchange ritual only left.. Now anirudh was hopeless..
Sampoorna was seeing three lives getting destroyed... Suddenly she fainted
Anirudh- sampoorna maa!!
Kaka- sampoorna bahu!
They picked her up..
They sprinkle water on her face.. She woke up.. It took 10 min more ... After 10 min
Kaka- chalo anguthi pehnao aswini ko beta..
Anirudh was filled with tears... He was about to exchange ring when a hand took the ring and threw it.. Anirudh looked to her

and saw thakumaa standing there..
Thakumaa -  waah jamai babu.. Meri bondita par haath uthakar baccha markar aur ab janbhuj kar use yah bulakar tadpane ke liye ... Itna gir sakte hai aap..
Kaka - bas!! Bahut hogaya aapka..
Thakumaa- chup hogayie.. Hum ladki wale hai to iska matlab yeh nahi ki sab sahenge hum aur hamari bondita..
Anirudh- yeh kya bol rahi hai aap thakumaa..
Thakumaa- yeh batakar band karo.. Aur batao ki bondita kaha hai..
Ani- bondita!? . . Bondita yaha nahi aayi..
Thakumaa - to kaha hai.. Haa.. Yahi aayi thi na.. She showed the letter..
Anirudh was shocked..
Ani- bondita yaha aayi hi nahi.. To kaha hai..
.
.
At numayish mahal;
Chanda bai said. .
Chanda bai- iska naam heera rakho.. Aur numayish mahal ki galiyon mai iske naam aur tasveer ke saath kagaaz lagvado.. Bahut jaldi iske liye naye grahak mil jayega..
The workers did that and posters were put on all the walls..
There chandrachoor was finding bondita.. He suddenly saw the poster.. He was very shocked and immediately went to rc haveli..
.
Chandrachoor reached there..
Chandrachoor- thaku maa yeh dekhiye..
They saw it and anirudh too..
Thakumaa- bondita numayish mahal mai hai?? !!
Anirudh- numayish mahal?
Thakumaa- yaha ladkiyon ko bech dete hai..
Ani was shocked.
Thakumaa- ab bondita kabhi waapas nahi aapayegi yaha se.. Hey dugga maa.. Nahi..
Ani- nahi.. Mai bondita ko waaapas launga.. Meri bondita ke saath kuch galat nahi hoga..
He was going there.. He went outside and was about to leave when aswini hold his hands
Aswini- dada mai aapko kuch batana chahti hu.. She told everything that how her parents blackmail her

Ani - mai tabhi samajh gaya tha aswini ki tumhe kuch kaha gaya hai isliye tumne haa kaha.. Aswini is baat ko baad mai dekhenge pehele aapki boudi ko laana hai
Aswini- boudi ko jaldi waapas laana dada.. Boudi theek ho isliye mai dugga maa se prathana karungi.. Vo jaldi bhejengi unko...
Ani - haa aswini..
.
Anirudh left..
.
.
Next part - anirudh to reach numayish mahal
.
So guys I am back.. Parts will be this much only as I have exams so.. I will post parts but short.. So please support.. How much you like this part? And what you think will happen next  ....
.
Stay tuned for more update ❤