First Encounter

[At Kim Namjoon's study room]

It was 11 pm at night and the young trainee Park Jimin could not help but feel sleepy. It had been an hour since his master Kim Namjoon felt the presence of a supernatural force approaching towards their town. He was very excited in the first 15-20 mins of getting the news, but when Namjoon went quiet and got busy with his books and calculations, Jimin thought that Namjoon wasn't serious when he said that a powerful male nymph from the magical woods is lurking around the woods in the town which leads to the Soul Mansion where Lord Jin resides with Master Yoongi and Young Master Jungkook.

Namjoon took out a magical compass from his suitcase and placed it on his table. Jimin, the sleepyhead, pouted and laid down his head on the table.

"He is Here! Vincent, the notorious male Nymph is here! I feel his power and presence near the woods, bordering around the Soul Mansion," Namjoon spoke up all of a sudden, startling and scaring Jimin, who almost fell off from his chair upon hearing Namjoon's sudden anxious words.

"Vincent?? The seducing evil nymph?? Why is he here? Don't they live in the so-called Enchanta Woods?" Jimin got curious. He got a bit scared too upon hearing that the said Nymph was currently lurking around the woods near the Soul Mansion.

"Well, I don't know for sure. But as far as I have read in the books, Vincent is the only male Nymph of the mysterious Enchanta Woods who doesn't fall in the category of satyrs, given his gender-confusing charms. He is dangerously beautiful, who seduces every men who enters or moves around the forest and makes them to engage in sexual intercourse with him....which in turn increases his strength and youthfulness. This is how he survives ...the Nymphs of the Enchanta Woods survive and enjoy their pastimes. To speak the truth, I have never felt his presence in the town before. This might just be the first time that he is invading our town....and it can mean one thing......," Namjoon stood up from his chair and walked towards the open glass window.

"What is it, Hyung?" Jimin asked him hesitantly as he felt a lump in his throat. Namjoon looked outside the window and had a worried look on his face. All he could see was darkness and could feel an unusual cool breeze blowing lightly.
.
.
.
.

Lord Jin had a hectic day at work. It was almost the  midnight time and he was returning to his Mansion from the Town Hall, driving his car alone on the lonely dark road, surrounded by tall trees. He got the fifth call from Jungkook in a span of just one hour. Coz it was already past the midnight hour and Jungkook and Yoongi were getting worried for him. "Jungkookah! I am reaching the Mansion in 15 minutes, don't worry," Jin spoke lightly over the phone. "Hyung! I am hungry! Yoongi Hyung fell asleep on the sofa, coz I insisted him to wait till you arrive. I have made special dinner for you! With Yoongi Hyung's help! We are waiting for you," Jungkook complained in tiny. Jin chuckled a bit before ensuring him that he was now feeling excited for the surprise dinner.

The call ended as Jin suddenly spotted a blond haired young and beautiful figure in reddish black shade clothes and shiny jewelries sitting in the dark on the roadside of the dark woods and sobbing. Jin stopped his car. It was like the blond figure's sobs were drawing Jin towards him.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jin bent down to look at the figure. He was taken aback for a moment and his heart almost skipped a beat when he saw the face of the sobbing attractive blond figure.

Jin could not help himself but run his eyes from the beautiful blond guy's big pearl-like teary eyes, to his blood-red pretty lips.

"Why are you crying? And what are you doing here this late in the night?" Jin regained his composure and asked him softly. "M-mister......I-I ran away from my village.....I am alone in this world....I have no place to go to.....people had always  taken advantage of my loneliness.....they molested me and even tried to rape me in multiple occasions .......I trust no one......," the blond guy cried. Lord Jin's heart ached upon seeing tears in the blond guy's beautiful face.

"Hey, please don't cry. You can come with me and stay at my Mansion....you can trust me...," Jin offered.

"T-thank you,...m-mister...," the blond guy agreed after a moment of hesitation. "Jin...you can call me Jin," Jin flashed him a soft smile. The blond guy nodded cutely.

"And what should I call you as?" Jin asked him as the two of them now sat in the car. "V....my name is V....," the blond guy replied. "Aah! V...," Jin repeated softly, before starting the car's engine and driving off from there with V.

will be updated soon

....will be updated soon