Even Closer

[At 4:30 pm]

"Jungkookah, I'll be leaving now. If you need anything, plz do ring me up, okay?" said Jin, as he got ready to leave from a Children's shelter, after signing a good few cheques in its name.

"No, I'll be fine by myself. I don't think that I'll be calling you up for anything today. I am not like that "entertainer" of yours. I don't like disturbing people while they are busy," Jungkook murmured lightly in displeasure.

"Jungkookah... our Tteokbokki date plan remains due...I'll treat you this Sunday...I promise," said Jin, while petting the grumpy younger boy's head lightly. He smiled his 'slush smile' when he noticed that the younger boy was trying to hide his flustered face.

Jin then drove off from that place.
.
.
.
.
Jin saw V standing outside the Gate of the Soul Mansion. "V, I told you to wait inside, didn't I?" Jin expressed his concern. "It's ok, Jin Ssii, nothing to worry about..I was eagerly waiting for you....thank you for coming...to pick me up.....and....I'm sorry that it's all because of me....you couldn't pay visit to all the scheduled help shelters today....I didn't mean to-," V apologised innocently, but then his words were cut by Jin who gestured to him to take his seat beside him and told him not to worry about the stuffs that much. "You are my friend and I should help you out...moreover, Jungkook is carrying out the duties there. I trust him," Jin replied politely.

.
.
.
.
[At the Bogum Boutique]

Jin took V to his friend Park Bogum's Boutique, and his friend was delighted to meet V. "Woah! Ethereal! He looks Ethereal!! Where is he from? Where did you two meet?" Bogum got curious, and he had a lot of queries.

"Ah! Umm..well, he is from a nearby town. How we met, all of that doesn't really matter, does it? What matters is that, we were destined to meet at this point, and thus, we did and became friends. Anyways, I want you to show him your best collections," said Jin.

Bogum showed him a wide range of his collections. Starting from comfy PJ sets for home to flashy high class dinner wears.

Jin noticed how V's eyes literally glowed upon seeing a gold plated gown. He noticed how the younger boy's smile faded away upon seeing the price tag too. "What happened, V? You like that one? I am buying that for you," said Jin.

"No no...I don't need that, J-Jin Ssii...it's too..costly...," V admitted cutely.

"V, please! Don't worry about stuffs like that, ok? Choose whatever you like. You like it? I'm getting it for you. Beside, 5% of the money Bogum receives from each sell goes to the needy ones in our town. And that's why I buy clothes and accessories for myself, as well as the gifts for Yoongi, Jungkookie & Hoseok Ssii from here only," informed and assured Jin.

V flashed him his cute boxy smile upon hearing that.

Jin chatted with Bogum for a while, as V was trying clothes in the Trial Room. Both of them turned to look at the door of the trial room, as V unlocked it and peeked through it.

"J-Jiin Ssii...can you p-please come here for a moment?...I need some help here....," V spoke shyly.

Bogum looked at Jin with a naughty grin on his face, as the said Soul Town Ruler slowly walked towards the trial room's door.

"What happened, V?" Jin asked him in a concerned tone but as soon as he saw V in a pair of shorts and a see-through top, struggling to zip up the top from the back, as his hands were not completely reaching it.

"J-Jin Ssii...I can't reach it, I need your help to zip it up," V blushed.

Jin helped him out with it. He could not help but gulp, upon seeing V's soft bare back.

"H-how am I looking?...Jin Ssii?" V asked him shyly. Jin's eyes betrayed his noble-self and they checked V out thoroughly from head to toe.

"You look beautiful.....like a flower....," Jin stopped his compliments midway as his eyes stopped at V's soft chest and the protruding nipples, that were clearly visible through the red see-through top.

"V....it's totally fine if you buy this set, you look beautiful in it...but...will it be okay if I ask you not to wear it in public?...I mean...I don't want you to get troubled by people's indecent gazes upon you....," Jin opened up about his thoughts.

V became shy and he only managed to nod lightly.

In total, Jin bought about 12 clothing sets for V. "No more, plz...it's already more than enough for me," V stopped him from purchasing any further.

"Okay, if you need anything more, you can come here anytime, or I can arrange to send more sets to you to the Soul Mansion," Bogum offered.

"Thank you for all the help. See you!" Jin waved at his friend before leaving from his boutique with V.
.
.
.
.
It was 6pm and Jungkook was done with the whole day's schedule. He parked his car on the side and sat on a bench alone, opposite to the Tteokbokki corner, where he had previously planned to have a date with his Jin Hyung (before the plan got cancelled because of V). He smiled softly, as he saw families, friends and couples gathering around the stall, and enjoying the street foods.

"Hello! Jungkook Ssii! I did not expect to see you here at this hour? How are you? We met after like Weeks!" Jimin, who was passing by the street, returning from Prof. Namjoon's chamber, was excited to see Jungkook there, sitting on a bench.

"Oh,...hello!....I just...felt like spending some alone-time after work...," Jungkook replied gently in low voice.

"Oh!...so am I disturbing you? I am sorr-," Jimin was going to apologise, but then Jungkook cut his words.

"No no, it's fine. You can sit beside me....for a while...," said Jungkook.

Jimin smiled brightly and sat beside his crush.

will be updated soon

...will be updated soon