Closer

Jin could not help but smile at V's cute actions. "Well, then let me help you out with that," Jin offered to help him out.

The two of them were being all blushy and smiley and just then they saw Jungkook standing at the kitchen's door with a displeased expression on his face. "Jin Hyung! Aren't you getting late for work? You need to take a shower and get ready. We can't be late today. You have six meetings to attend today and three help shelters to visit, right?" Jungkook sounded a bit annoyed as he had to "remind" his Jin Hyung about his duties for the very first time since they met.

Jin and V shared a glance. "Ahmm..later, okay? I'll teach you how to cook later. I need to get ready now," saying this, Jin proceeded towards his room upstairs to take shower.

There was an awkward silence in the kitchen as V got confused again, still trying to figure out how to start with the breakfast-making. "We are running out of time. We can't wait 'forever' for your handmade breakfast. So,....let me help you out..," this time, Jungkook offered to help him out.

By the time Jin was done showering, Jungkook and V were done with making the breakfast for everyone.

"Jungkook Ssii...t-thank you...I would not have been able to prepare all these in time alone....I just wanted to do something for Jin Ssii and you all...that's it...," V expressed his gratitude.

Jungkook glared at V for a good few seconds as he could clearly notice that he was wearing his Jin Hyung's clothes.

"Well, if you really meant what you just said, then being an "entertainer", you should try to entertain the poor and helpless children in the orphan homes with your songs and dance ...if those are decent enough for children to watch that is," saying this, Jungkook left from the kitchen. V stood there alone, with his head lowered.
.
.
.
.
By this time, Jin came down in his formal wear, all set and ready for breakfast before leaving. Jungkook sat beside him. Jin was in complete awe upon seeing well-made sandwiches, scrambled eggs, and fresh fruit juice. "Woah! V! You did well!" Jin complimented him.

Jungkook gave V a "don't you dare take the full credit" look and so, V adjusted his throat and admitted "Thank you, Jin Ssii. But it was Jungkook Ssii who helped me out with it." Jin looked at Jungkook and flashed him an affectionate smile, which increased the heart rate of the latter for a moment. Yoongi kept enjoying the breakfast silently.

And just then Jung Hoseok (Yoongi's fiance) entered into their living hall and greeted Jin, Yoongi and Jungkook. "Good Morning, Jin Ssii, Yoongi & Jungkookie...and...who is he?" Hoseok was a bit amused to see a new face in the Soul Mansion.

"He is V. He is a friend of mine....he will be staying here with us for a while....," Jin replied.

"Oh! I see!" Hoseok smiled brightly. Yoongi knew how friendly Hoseok is, so, he decided to change the topic in order to limit the conversations. "Ah, Hoba! Didn't you come here to pick me up? Let's get going then. We are getting late anyway," Yoongi left with Hoseok after waving at the three of them.

"See you all later!" said Hoseok before he left with Yoongi.

"Jin Hyung, we must leave now," Jungkook got up from his chair to leave.

"V, we two would be leaving now. You please stay in your room and call me up if you need anything. Or take help from Eames or Andrew. Take care till we return, okay?" Jin spoke softly, earning blushes and cute nods from V in return.

Jin and Jungkook then drove to the Townhall.
.
.
.
.
It was 3pm in the afternoon and Jin's sixth meeting for the day with the Heads of the town had just ended. Jungkook and him were then supposed to visit three help shelters back to back, after a short snacks break. "Jin Hyung, Eames' packed snacks are good, but I think we need something more today. How about we eat tteokbokki on our way back home after we are done with the remaining schedules today?" Jungkook sounded super excited.

Jin had just opened his mouth to reply but at that very moment, he got a call. "Our Mansion's phone number?" Jin could see that someone was calling from their mansion's telephone and he at once guessed that it's V.

Jin : V, is that you?
V : ....yes, it's me.
Jin : Hey, are you okay?
V : J-Jin Ssii...can I say something? You won't scold me, right?
Jin : No, ofcourse I won't.
V : Jin Ssii...I know that you are busy right now....I am actually feeling very lonely....if you could take me around....I am craving for street foods too...and...I'm .....kind of...missing you too ..

Jin : Umm..so, that's the case. Alright, I'll pick you up in two hours. We need to buy you some clothes too, right?

V : Really? T-thank you so much, Jin Ssii!

And then Jin cut the call. Jungkook caught him smiling in a lovey-dovey way. "So, you aren't coming with me to the help shelters, Hyung?" Jungkook asked him, sounding a bit irritated. "I am coming with you. To the first help shelter, that is. Jungkookie, I trust you. I am pretty sure that you can handle the remaining two visits," replied Jin. Jungkook could not believe what he had just heard.

"And what about our Tteokbokki date?" Jungkook sounded genuinely hurt. "Ah...I am really sorry...we can definitely do it some other time, right?" Jin tried to console him.

"We are getting late.....let's visit the first help shelter...you can leave...right after that and do as you please....Hyung," Jungkook exited from the office room. Jin noticed Jungkook's hurt expression, but he decided to remain quiet as he was in a dilemma.

will be updated soon

...will be updated soon

.....
A/N : Sorry for the late update 😅🥺