Pride

Mature Smut Content❗🔞🔞

(Next Morning)

Lord Jin woke up from his sleep and realised that V was already up and was showering in the bathroom.

"Shisshh!" Lord Jin mumbled out of embarassment as he checked his morning wood and realised that he had nocturnal emissions due to his last night's sexual fantasies with V in his dreams.

V came out of the bathroom in a golden mini bathrobe, drying his wet hair with a purple towel. "Jin Sshii, Good Morning! Wash up and get ready. I'm so excited to see the Bora Hills with you," said V.
.
.
.
.
It has been 15 minutes already since Jin was showering, but his stubborn erection was still on. Continuous cold shower was not helping much. At one point, he had the thought of storming out of the bathroom, throwing V on the bed and pounding into his hole incessantly. 'Control yourself...its only a matter of half a day until I finally get to do that' Lord Jin encouraged himself. So, he once again settled with jerking himself off while fantasizing about him having an intense sex with V.
.
.
.
.
It was a couple of hours drive to the Bora Hills and V was already loving the sceneries. Lord Jin parked his car in front of his newly bought huge luxurious resort and they were soon greeted warmly by the door guards, followed by all the staffs who were working there.

After a full tour of the entire resort area, Lord Jin asked V to take rest at their premium suite, as he had a business meeting to attend at the lawn outside. "V, you take rest. Your lunch is on the way. Eat it here in the room. I have a meeting to attend. It will take long. I'll send you your evening snacks and dinner too. See you at night," Lord Jin hugged V lightly and cupped his cheeks.

V at once grabbed Jin's dick over the latter's formal trousers, earning a growl from the latter, and spoke near his red ear in his very usual seductive tone "Don't take too long...or else I'll have to finger myself." Hearing V's words, Lord Jin's cock twitched and he gulped hard. "Babe, later!" Jin left from there after planting a soft kiss on V's forehead because he was getting late for the meeting and he did not want to sit with a prominent boner in front of his high profile clients waiting for him at the lawn.
.
.
.
.
(11pm at night)

Lord Jin's business meeting had ended an hour ago. He had his dinner with the clients but he made sure to personally phone call V to ask if he had eaten or not. "Like I told you, a grand surprise is waiting for you, post dinner," V's reply had Lord Jin's heart racing.

Lord Jin passed a moment of relaxation by swiming in his private suite pool. "I wonder what V is upto. I haven't seen his face since this afternoon when I left for the meeting," he grabbed a towel to dry himself. He got rid of the swimming trunks that he was wearing and walked towards the bedroom in only a white towel round his waist. "Oh, it's unlocked now. V Sshii...V Sshii....are you done?" He asked. V had locked the door of the bedroom coz he was busy preparing surprises and now it was unlocked.

Lord Jin was in awe to see how V had beautifully decorated the entire bedroom with scented candles and rose petals. Everything in the room looked so sensual. The moment he spotted a bowl of strawberries by the king size bed, he got turned on. He needed to fuck V then and there but V was still nowhere to be seen.

"V Sshii....V...where are you?" He called out for V desperately. He soon heard the sound of water splashing coming from the bathing space behind the curtains. He removed the curtain and his lust filled eyes saw V bathing in a bathtub with milk, honey and rose petals, butt naked, while humming a sensual sounding song lightly.