Lust

🔞🔞

Jungkook reached Bogum's Apartment and rang the bell restlessly. The door opened and before Bogum could even greet him properly, he stormed into the living room anxiously.
"Jin Hyung! Jin Hyung!" Jungkook called out.

Lord Jin walked out of the room where V was staying and stood before Jungkook.
"You lied to me, you lied to all of us....you have learned lying ever since that V came into your life...where is he? I would rather have a talk with him," Jungkook got teary and was fuming with anger.

"Jungkookie....whatever you want to say, say it to me....don't drag V Sshii into this....I'm sorry for lying...I like V Sshii...we like each other....I hope you understand...," Jin replied in a calm but bold tone, which hurt Jungkook even more.

"Jin Hyung!!! Do you even realise that you were spotted at an Adult Entertainment Nightclub with that V??? It's all over the media. You being the Ruler of this Town should not have been This Reckless-," Jungkook got furious and spoke rather harshly, he handed him the newspaper too while speaking, but his words were soon cut by Lord Jin.

"Who told you that a Ruler should be a Hermit or a Saint?? Who told you that a Ruler cannot drink or smoke? Yes, it was me who never had done any of those things before but does it even matter?? It's my life anyway.....Nobody is a saint here...," Lord Jin argued. Jungkook was taken aback by such an unapologetic reply from his Jin Hyung, who was infact the noblest of all noble men to exist. Until the recent events.

"....Aren't you coming with me to the Townhall today....," Jungkook controlled his emotions and asked him rather softly.
"....Jungkookah....I will be busy for a while....don't wait for me...," Lord Jin replied. Jungkook could not take it anymore and ran away from there, ignoring Bogum's concerned calls from behind, as he left.
.
.
.
.
(At Bogum's Boutique)

Bogum was a bit mentally disturbed with what had happened at his apartment in the morning. In all those years of his friendship with Jin, he had never seen him behave like that with his loved ones. 'Maybe he was still in hangover at that time' Bogum tried to find reasons. He shifted his glance to his pretty shop assistant V, who was busy trying a newly designed poncho.
"Hyung, how do I look?" V asked in a tempting tone, while still looking innocent. Bogum's heart skipped a beat. He got up from his seat and walked towards V. He stood before him and just when he was about to run his fingers through V's blond locks, Lord Jin entered into the shop and caught hold of V's left hand. "Bogumie...I am taking V Sshii with me...I am going to the Bora Hills tomorrow for business, and he is coming with me," saying this, Lord Jin took V away with him, leaving behind a confused Bogum. '.......what was I going to do to V though?' Bogum was both a-bit-scared and thankful that Jin came and stopped him just in time.
.
.
.
.
(Outside Bogum's Boutique)

V looked surprised to see Jin's new White Mercedes Benz car. "V Sshii...in the last 3 hours, I have bought 3 Shopping Malls, 2 luxurious vintage cars, 4 5-star hotels and 6 posh restaurants here in Soul Town and have gained complete ownership over all the big automobile and gadget showrooms here. We are going to the Bora Hills tomorrow. Its a beautiful place. I have bought a resort there and I am also planning to buy farms and set up golf courses at that place," said Lord Jin. He was happy to see the excited look on V's face. "Jin Sshii, you are so amazing! I like you so much!" V planted a soft kiss on Lord Jin's left cheek.
.
.
.
.
Lord Jin took V to one of his newly bought 5 star hotels to stay at. He sent errand boys (his hotel staffs) to collect V's stuffs from Bogum's Apartment.

Lord Jin and V had their dinner at the Hotel's huge dining place.
After dinner, they entered into the biggest room in the Hotel. V's stuffs had already reached the room by this time. "You will live here till I manage to take you back to my Mansion," Lord Jin spoke softly, and V flashed him a smile.
.
.
.
.
It was bedtime now and V walked out of the bathroom in just a black satin mini housecoat. He could hear that Lord Jin was talking over phone with someone.