Bora Hills' Call

(32 Years Since)

Kim Seokjin, son of Kim Namgil (Ruler of Pandora Town), age - 30, is a Police Officer, currently in charge of the notorious cases that had been happening in and around the Bora Hills

Soon after the death of Lord Jin and Jungkook, more than 3 decades ago, Bogum had moved to the Pandora Town and was working as Ruler Kim Namgil's personal designer. Since the time Seokjin was born, it was Bogum who took care of him and looked after him because Namgil's Kingdom has some internal enemies, who had been trying to cause harm to his son, Seokjin, ever since he was born. And to keep him safe from any harm, Namgil entrusted Bogum with his dear son.

Jeongguk, age - 25 years, has recently been appointed as a Junior Assistant Agent under Police Officer Kim Seokjin in the Bora Hills Cases

Jeongguk, age - 25 years, has recently been appointed as a Junior Assistant Agent under Police Officer Kim Seokjin in the Bora Hills Cases. Although he mostly acts like a tsundere, he has a secret crush on his Senior Kim Seokjin.

When Jeongguk was 10 years old, he was found by Jung Hoseok, Ruler of the Soul Town, in one of the many Children Help Shelters that he visited. That child resembled and strongly reminded him of their Jungkook. So, he took him in and thus, Yoongi healed. Since then, Hoseok and Yoongi became the Foster parents of Jeongguk.

--------------------------------------------------------

Jeongguk had come to the Pandora Town to pursue his Special Agent Service training. There he met his Senior Kim Seokjin. 'He looks exactly like Lord Jin of Soul Town, who's pics I found inside Yoongi Appa's drawer while playing hide and seek when I was young' - Thought Jeongguk, when he saw Seokjin for the very first time at a Defence Workshop which was held a couple of months ago. However, he did not talk about this to Seokjin and kept it to himself.

Thereafter, Jeongguk was appointed as a Junior Assistant Agent under Senior Officer Kim Seokjin, to investigate the incidents which were happening in and around the Bora Hills.

Ever since Lord Jin's death and the Vincent Statue incident on the Bora Hills 32 years ago, all the activities and tourist visits in the area were in pause for many long years. Recently, the Resort, farm and Golf Course have been bought by a new owner who wants to flourish fully. So, with the increase in number of tourists, there had been many incidents of blonde male ghost sightings near the resort and the Hills. Also, there had been cases of men getting lost in the farm and then coming across Vincent's Statue near the Golf Course and ending up either having their legs or arms broken or becoming impotent permanently.

As such complaints kept on coming from the visitors, the new owner of the resort and the area, Mr. Lee Sangyeob, decided to receive help from the Police.
.
.
.
.
"Hey, hop in," Kim Seokjin saw Jeongguk waiting for him by the roadside while listening to music having headphones on, so, he unlocked his car's door and signalled to his waiting junior to come and sit beside him. They drove off to the Bora Hills to solve the mystery.
.
.
.
.

They reached the Bora Hills in an Hour and it was now almost 7pm in the evening. As soon as they approached the huge resort, they noticed how spookily calm the whole place was.

"Sir! Madam! Please go back to your suite. Wandering outside after sunset hours are strictly restricted in this area," They also noticed the watchguards almost pleadingly warning a couple who was taking a romantic stroll outside by the lawn.

"Hello! Sirs! Please Come in! Mr. Lee Sangyeob is waiting in the Lobby for you two," the manager directed them to the resort's lobby.

For some unknown reasons, Seokjin could not help but stare at every corner of the resort in complete awe, as he stepped into it. It felt like he had been there before. Also like it was his dream-construction.

They met with Mr. Lee Sangyeob, who greeted them and shook hands. "Where have I seen you before, young man. It just feels like I have seen you somewhere before," Lee Sangyeob spoke about Seokjin and tried to recall. Nevermind, he focused to the present and explained to them about all those complaints and incidents in brief.

"Please lead them to the Premium Suite, they are our special guests," Lee Sangyeob asked the housekeepers to show them their suite where they were to stay for the next couple of days.

"The Premium Suite? B-but S-sir...," the housekeepers shared scared gazes and stuttered. "Yes, take them to the Premium Suite. Their comfort is of utmost importance," replied Sangyeob, momentarily failing to take the housekeepers' hints. The housekeepers had no choice but to obey the owner's order. They gulped nervously and led the two guests to the Premium Suite.

While Seokjin and Jeongguk headed to the premium suite (which was not lodged by anyone in all those 32 years, but still recently been regularly cleaned by the housekeepers once in the morning) with their luggages and Sangyeob still tried to recall as to where he had seen Seokjin before, his Manager informed him nervously - " Sir! The Premium Suite had not been lodged by anyone for decades. Recently, after reopening of the resort, our housekeepers have regularly experienced many uncanny events while cleaning the Suite. It was the one where Lord Jin stayed with Vincent more than 3 decades ago."

The moment Sangyeob heard Lord Jin's name, he remembered something and at once called for the old albums from the time when the resort was first established by Lord Jin 32 years ago. His staffs looked for it and brought it to him.

"Wh-hat......?" Sangyeob and the resort staffs were shocked and out of words when they saw Lord Jin's photos in the album.
.
.
.
.
By this time, Seokjin and Jeongguk had reached the Premium Suite. "Thanks!" Seokjin thanked the housekeepers (as they placed their luggages inside the suite), who appeared very scared and nervous, running their gazes through the Suite rooms while standing at the door. "Sir....don't step outside after sunset till before sunrise. A-and call...there's a phone...y-you can call if you face any trouble...," saying this, the housekeepers left from there.
"Strange-," Seokjin closed the door behind him and even before he could turn to look at Jeongguk and complete his sentence, there was a Power Cut.
-----------------

A/N : Apologies for the Super late update.