Testing Limits

🔞
"V Sshii? W-what are you doing here?.....you aren't asleep yet...?" Lord Jin stuttered.
"Jin Sshii...I am really sorry....I am still afraid to sleep alone...and I only trust you....so....," V tried to explain innocently in a soft voice.

V kept watching him with expectant eyes innocently while his body curves were being prominent even through his see-through red top and short hot pants. Lord Jin just could not turn him down. He couldn't help himself from admiring V's curves in his mind for a moment.

"Alright,...you can sleep here with me tonight...," Lord Jin spoke softly.

"Thank you so much, Jin Sshii," V at once caught Lord Jin in a tight hug, almost startling the latter.

Lord Jin could clearly feel V's protruding nipples over his chest through the plain white pajama shirt that he was wearing. And in addition to that, he also felt V's soft tummy rubbing over his manhood.

"Oops...I-I' m really-sorry-," V detached himself from Lord Jin's body as he could feel that something was actually happening to Lord Jin's member down there.

Lord Jin turned to his bedside table and adjusted his pants while pretending to look for his phone.

Once he was done with it, he slowly proceeded towards his bed. V was already there on Lord Jin's huge bed, sitting up and applying body lotion over his ample thighs in such a way that his loose see-through red top became off-shoulder, flashing his collar bones and bare shoulder plus chest curves, moaning lightly. Lord Jin gulped at that sight. Something in him was betraying his noble self and he kept checking out V in such sensual act for as long as the 'act' continued.

"Oh, Jin Sshii...I'm getting ready for bed ...once again, thank you for letting me sleep beside you...," V tried to sound innocent, while pretending to fix his loose see-through top.

Lord Jin climbed up on his bed and sat face to face with V.

"V Sshii...why are you wearing this set here tonight?" Lord Jin asked him very softly but in a super serious tone.

V gulped and then replied "Jin Sshii...you told me not to wear it in public..as you don't want me to get troubled by people's indecent gazes upon me....so, I'm never wearing this set in public. But to tell the truth, I like it...and I thought that you really liked seeing me in this too...I really feel safe with you....so,....," V played innocent, while occasionally checking out Lord Jin's erection.

"V Sshii...what do you take me for? The noblest man who never had any imperfection in his character? Someone who can never have any 'indecent thoughts'? V Sshii ..you are unknowingly testing my limits....," Lord Jin ended up telling V about certain things that were troubling his saint mind for a while.

None of them spoke for a whole minute and then V finally broke the silence. He scooted closer to Lord Jin and almost sat upon his lap, much to the latter's surprise. He rested his arms around Lord Jin's broad shoulders and spoke sensually "Jin Sshii...I like you....I like the way you look at me....honestly, I want to be loved by you...to be touched by you....I need you...." V slowly began rubbing Lord Jin's clothed dick, while still maintaining eye contact with him. He was throughout maintaining an innocent look on his face but mentally he was thoroughly enjoying the sight of how Lord Jin, The Noblest Man of Soul Town, was trying to maintain noble-composure while he kept rubbing his clothed dick softly.

Lord Jin's noble-composure could not win the battle. Not anymore... He finally gave up after a couple of minutes of "such rubbing" and caught V's soft lips with his own into a sinful kiss.

The kiss lasted long. V's long fingers began unbuttoning Lord Jin's PJ shirt without breaking the kiss.

V then deliberately broke the kiss and let Lord Jin watch him undress. He was now sitting on the bed topless, face to face  with Lord Jin. The latter lost his 'gentleman demeanor' and his eyes scanned the younger blond boy thoroughly, starting right from his soft hair, his big eyes, kissable lips, the collar bone, his uncovered chest and poky nipples, his curvy waist, soft tummy. Before he could proceed more, V caught him into an erotic embrace and moaned lightly which turned Lord Jin on even more. He at once growled and grabbed V's buttcheeks hungrily. They kissed again.

V laid on his back in the bed watching Lord Jin take off his own pj shirt. The latter, with one pull, took off V's short hot pants and V was now only in his red see-through laced panty. V tried to act shy as he could see Lord Jin's erection poking through his pj pants.

"J-Jin Sshii..," V moaned huskily. Lord Jin couldn't take it anymore and got ready to take off his own pj pants.

Just then there were loud knocks on the door, which interrupted their intimate moment. The two of them were too stunned to speak. When the knocks continued for more than 20 secs now, Lord Jin put on his pj shirt and spoke up "Coming...plz wait". V didn't dress but covered his almost nude body with the blanket and kept quiet.

Lord Jin walked towards and door and opened it.

"Eames??...what happened? Is something wrong?" Lord Jin was surely surprised to see Eames at his door this late at night.

"L-Lord Jin....you are okay, right? I-wanted to tell you something....I-," Eames could not continue anymore as his eyes laid upon the being who was lying on Lord Jin's bed, glaring at him.

"Eames? Tell me...you look nervous," Lord Jin could see that Eames was sweating while looking at someone who was behind him.
Lord Jin understood that he was looking at V's direction and so, he thought that Eames caught them "redhanded".
"V Sshii was feeling scared to sleep alone, so,....he is here....," explained Lord Jin.
He turned to glance at V, who acted innocent from under the blanket (only his head was visible), and nodded a yes lightly.

"What did you want to talk about, Eames?" he continued.

"N-nothing.....nothing....really....I'm extremely sorry...my apologies...I caused disturbance for no reason.....Have a Good Night Sleep, My Lord....," Eames managed to speak and ran away from there.

"Strange...," Lord Jin got confused. He shut the door closed and turned towards his bed.

-------------------------To be continued

To be continued...