Gluttony

(Next Morning)

At the Townhall

Lord Jin could not concentrate in his work. He kept thinking about V the whole time. He checked his watch and decided that he will pay a visit to Bogum's Boutique during the lunch hour.
.
.
.
(At a Family Friendly Restaurant)

Jimin was surprised to get a call from Jungkook earlier today. The latter wanted to meet him during the lunch break. So, here he was, sitting at the restaurant, waiting for Jungkook to arrive.

Jungkook flashed him his bunny smile as soon as he spotted Jimin sitting there. Jimin was kind of surprised to see Jungkook happy coz when he got the call from him in the morning, he actually thought that it had something to do with Lord Jin and the notorious evil nymph in human form V, and that they might all be facing troubles.

"Hey, you look happy..what's the matter?" asked Jimin.
"Nothing ...it's just that everything feels almost normal again since the last few days were horrible," replied Jungkook.
Jungkook then narrated the entire incident to Jimin. "It's a relief that he himself decided to leave. Can we assume now that Jin Hyung is safe?" Jungkook wanted some assurance regarding that. "Umm...well, it's actually quite strange that V decided to leave just like that. Coz what I heard from Namjoon Hyung, if V really is the evil nymph Vincent, then he is dangerously stubborn ," replied Jimin.

Jungkook got a bit worried again. Jimin placed his hand upon Jungkook's shoulder and said " Jungkook Sshhii, if you feel like something is off, you can visit Namjoon Hyung's Chamber anytime. Infact, he knows all the details, which he does not even share with me," suggested Jimin.

"By the way, this restaurant is so nice," Jimin complimented and tried to lighten up the mood. "Yes, it's Jin Hyung's favourite restaurant. It has great food, a family friendly environment and also 25% of its monthly income is donated to the starving needy people," said Jungkook.
.
.
.
.
(At Park Bogum's Boutique)

Meanwhile, Lord Jin reached Bogum's Boutique and parked his car outside. "Woah! Jin!" exclaimed Bogum, as he saw Lord Jin entering into his small but well-decored Boutique with quick footsteps.
"V-How is V? Where is he? Is he at your apartment? Tell me, nothing happened between you two last night, right?" Lord Jin asked some back to back questions. Just then his gaze shifted to the small table at the corner of the room, filled with papers and fabrics. V was sitting there by that table quietly, wearing an attractive floral printed jump suit, working on some fabric designs. "Jin Sshii?.....well...umm...since Bogum Sshhii does not have any regular assistant to help him out, I have decided to work here at his Boutique. That way, I can also earn some money," V spoke softly and had an innocent looking expression on his pretty face.

Lord Jin sighed and then spoke "V Sshii, can I talk to you for a minute?" he almost requested.
.
.
The two of them (Lord Jin and V) came out of the Boutique to talk and stood by the main door. "V Sshii...do you want to try food from the stalls today?" asked Lord Jin.
"Umm...no, I already had my lunch with Bogum Sshii at a posh restaurant cum bar.
"Well, are you free tonight? I want to take you out for dinner at the most posh and aristocratic restaurant in the town," Lord Jin offered desperately. "Umm....see....I will dine with you tonight if only you agree to let me choose the place," V almost whispered near Lord Jin's red ear, which turned the latter's ear even more red and made him to gulp.

"Okay, I'll pick you up tonight at 8:30 pm," Lord Jin touched V's cheek lovingly and left from there in a much better mood.
.
.
.
.
(8pm in the evening)
At Lord Jin's Mansion