Sinner

Prof. Namjoon felt the strong presence of evil forces approaching towards them accompanied by strong flesh-burning smell, but he continued chanting the verses.

Bogum placed his hand upon Jungkook's shoulder. He could tell that the younger boy was very nervous. "Don't worry, we will save him," Bogum tried to assure.

And just then they heard :
"JUNGKOOKIE!!"

Lord Jin stood face to face with the two of them, his eyes - RED, fuming-with-rage.

"It's my V's robe. The one he was wearing when I last saw him this evening! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM? YOU ALL BURNED HIM ALIVE, DIDN'T YOU?" Lord Jin yelled at Jungkook, holding the remains of V's burnt red robe which he found while following the blood stain trail through the lawn.

"Jin, listen! We need to stop him. You need to get rid of him," Bogum tried to explain.

"Get Rid of Him?? Who are you all to decide that??? You guys are trying to place stupid reasons before me after killing my V mercilessly???" Jin pushed Bogum to the ground and pointed his gun at him.

Both Bogum and Jungkook got shocked to see that.

"Jin Hyung!! What are you talking about? You have totally lost your mind!! Bogum Hyung and everyone here wants nothing but to save you! We want to save you from that V! He is Vincent! He is an Evil Nymph who is destroying you to gain power. We are trying to wreck the Sin-Circle before its completion to save your life," Jungkook guarded Bogum. "Please calm down and try to understand the things that had been going on with you since V came into your life. He collected your blood and created that Sin-Circle which is just one step away from completion. If you still feel that I am wrong, then go ahead and Shoot Me!" Jungkook challenged him. "Jungkookie, don't!" Bogum got scared.

Lord Jin was burning with rage. He shifted his gaze from Jungkook and Bogum to what's behind them. The spot where Prof. Kim Namjoon was sitting, chanting verses, and Jimin was walking around a circle continuously, sprinkling Holy water.

"Oh No.........my V.....," Jin cried and ran to the spot, a couple of metres away from Namjoon. His knees touched the ground. He began to cry loudly, touching the heap of mud and stones. "Oh, my beloved....my V......they murdered you mercilessly and turned you into ashes," Jin lamented because all he could see was ashes and pieces of bones. And Smell of burnt human flesh. And the ground dug to bury the mortal remains inside the circle instead of the seven sins cross marks.

Both Jungkook and Bogum got utterly confused and scared as to why was Jin lamenting that way.

'It's him...the trickster....he is creating sensory illusions....he is nearby...I feel his presence....he is tricking him. This is very bad' Namjoon understood what was happening.

"Bogum Sshii! Hurry! Tie this beads-thread around his wrist!" Namjoon Had to pause for a while and he at once threw a holy beads-thread towards Bogum's direction. Bogum caught it and tried to run to Jin immediately but got startled as Jin was now standing right behind him and he at once snapped Bogum's hand which made the thread to fly away to a distance.

'Kill Him! Kill Him! Kill Him!' Jin could hear a voice in his mind, as he slowly walked towards Jungkook in a state of brutal fury. "You played dirty...you betrayed me...you killed my love behind my back....you said I could shoot you if you were wrong..now DIE," Jin pulled the trigger of his gun.