Envy

".....wait! What happened to Eames Sshii, I don't even know that. Like I said, I was bathing," V cried. "Oh, don't play dumb. You know it, of course you do. Coz you were the one behind all of that. Now tell us what you are really up to!" Jungkook's accusations upon V got stronger.

"Why don't you all believe me? I don't know anything," V cried harder and ran away from there to the guest room upstairs.
"Jungkookie, please, he is hurt. Don't accuse him like this," Lord Jin spoke softly. "Jin Hyung, I checked your room thoroughly. He was 100% not there. Why don't you believe me what I say," Jungkook almost got frustrated.
"Alright alright, let's eat the breakfast. We are already running late," Yoongi reminded them and tried to control the situation.

The three of them ate silently and then got ready to leave.
"Andrew, do give me a call as soon as Eames regains his consciousness....and yes, V Sshii has not eaten his breakfast yet. Please see that he eats his breakfast and lunch in time," Lord Jin almost spoke in a requesting tone.
.
.
.
.
It was past the afternoon hour when Eames finally regained his consciousness and jumped up from the bed, looking utterly frightened. "Eames...are you okay? We all were so scared. What had happened to you exactly? How did you end up buried underground?" Andrew asked him anxiously.

"I-" Eames had just opened his mouth to speak and just then he saw V standing by the door and glaring at him spookily. Andrew turned to look at that direction but there was no sign of anyone. "N-othing...I was probably sleep walking and ended up in the forest...," replied Eames in a nervous tone.
"Digging your own grave? asked Andrew in a confused tone. "Y-yes...probably had been the spirits....forest spirits maybe?" Eames uttered lightly, scratching his head.

Andrew called up Lord Jin and informed about Eames. "Oh, is that it? That's dangerous. I'll see if I can arrange any medical help" said Lord Jin.
"By the way, has V eaten his lunch?" he further asked.
"Yes, he did. He is resting in his room. Lord Jin, he kind of looked upset...," informed Andrew.
"We will be back in a couple of hours. Just keep a watch on both Eames and V," saying this, Lord Jin ended the call and tried to focus on the files placed before him for review at the Townhall.
.
.
.
.
Eames saw V walking on the lawn outside, towards the direction of the forest. 'I did not see him coming downstairs. How did he exit from the Bungalow?' Eames gathered up some courage to follow V again. This time he decided to record everything coz otherwise Lord Jin might not believe him. Also, he suddenly remembered about V's black thread which he had kept in the drawer. 'Its gone!!...It is him...' Eames was shocked to see that the black thread wasn't there anymore.

He tiptoed and followed V silently.
.
.
.
.
Vincent, the notorious evil nymph was sitting in the middle of the forest, surrounded by numerous crows that were cawing continuously from the nearby trees. He drew 7 "X" signs on the ground, all around him and chanted some mysterious verses. He then took out the knife (containing Lord Jin's blood, which he thereafter had covered in a napkin and put inside his bathrobe this morning) and Jin's blood droplets in the middle of each of the "X" signs.
Soon he felt someone's presence behind the bushes. "Who is there? Who is it?" Vincent's voice sounded frightening. Eames tried to run away but fell on the ground with a loud thud. He screamed as he got startled with the sudden presence of V right in front of him (who was atleast 7-8 metres away from him 5 seconds ago), wearing a full black dress, which hid his feet completely. "I-I didn't see anything...please don't kill me...," Eames begged. "You don't learn your lesson, do you? If you speak of any of this to anyone, I'll kill u. I'll kill each one of you. I won't even spare your Lord Jin. So, if you don't want me to kill you all, never speak of this to anyone. Consider yourself lucky that I am giving you a warning. You should have died this morning but got rescued just in time. I don't want any more suspicions for now so, you will do just as I say...understood?" V threatened Eames.
.
.
.
"Hey, Eames! I have been looking for you. I got worried! V Sshhii too is not in his room. Lord Jin had clearly asked me to look after the two of you. You look nervous," said Andrew.
"I just went out for a stroll.am probably a bit tired...and about V-" Eames stopped midway when he spotted V staring right back at him from upstairs. "Were you looking for me? V asked innocently.
The little bit of courage that Eames had to defy V's threats and try to directly or indirectly tell about all of that to someone, disappeared instantly.
.
.
.
.
(In the evening)

Lord Jin and Jungkook returned from work and walked into their Bungalow. Yoongi went to Hoseok's home from Townhall, as the latter picked him up from the Townhall earlier this afternoon.

They saw V in the living room, looking like ready-to-go to somewhere, carrying a bag, wearing a sleeveless golden top and black Palazzo pants. His deep cleavage clearly visible through the deep V cut top. "V, are we going somewhere?" Lord Jin asked in confusion.
"Not we but me. I am going to stay at Bogum Sshii's home. Since none of you want me here, it will be better if I stay with Bogum Sshii. He lives alone. I called him up this afternoon, and he has agreed to help me. Infact, he is on his way to pick me up," said V, lowering his head but occasionally eye contacting with Lord Jin.

Just then Bogum arrived there in his car. "Jin Sshii....thank you for everything....Jungkookie...bye...convey my regards to Yoongi Sshii & Hoseok Sshii too..I'm leaving...," V bowed lightly and turned to leave from their Bungalow.

Lord Jin wanted to run after him, but Jungkook at once stopped him. "Jin Hyung, let him go," said Jungkook.
Bogum gave an assuring look to Jin that he will take good care of V for him.

Lord Jin could not help but notice how fat and inviting V's ass look from behind even in those Palazzo pants. He sighed out of frustration, as Bogum and V left from there together.
.
.
.
.
That night Lord Jin could not sleep at all. He sat on his resting chair and kept thinking about V.
He could not take it anymore and called up Bogum. "Hey! What happened? You never call me this late at night? Is everything okay?" Bogum got tensed. "How is V? What is he doing now? Is he asleep?" Lord Jin asked anxiously.
"Oh, don't worry about him. When he said that he loves dancing and drinking, I took him out to dine at a Disco Bar. We had so much fun dancing and drinking. He looks gorgeous....he got drunk and tried to kiss me twice, but don't worry, I dodged both the times. We just reached home a while ago. I literally had to carry him in my arms. He insisted on sleeping next to me tonight, so, here he is..he is in my bed...," said Bogum.

".........," Lord Jin could not speak for a while.
"Listen, Bogum....don't touch him...he is drunk, so, even if he tries to seduce you, please don't take advantage of him...," although Lord Jin spoke softly but he did sound a bit irritated and threatening.

Their conversation ended and Lord Jin sat back on the resting chair and ran his fingers through his hair. "Damn it!" he cursed for the very first time in his whole life.

Lord Jin began feeling envious of Bogum as V is sleeping next to him at this hour past midnight in his bedroom all alone at his lonely apartment. Bogum even got to drink, dine and dance with V (whereas Lord Jin could probably never do the same with V, given his Gentleman, Nobleman-who-never-visits-disco bars-and-never-drinks-alcohol tag which he is expected to maintain). V was infact looking absolutely delicious in that clothing set when he left..and Bogum got to enjoy the views all by himself.

Lord Jin kept sighing the whole night.

(...To be continued)

--------------- A/N : I feel really bad for not updating this fic for this long 🥲

---------------
A/N : I feel really bad for not updating this fic for this long 🥲