Salvation

A/N : Here's the Final Chapter of this Fiction. Thank you so much for sticking around 💜 Borahae 💜
--------

Seokjin and Jeongguk parked their car downhill and began climbing up the hill with their backpacks, eventually walking into the farm near the Golf Course.

"Entry Restricted" - They surely noticed the old sign post. "Jin Hyung, do you really think those so-called victims did not notice THIS?" Jeongguk found it to be extremely strange. "I guess they chose to ignore," replied Seokjin.

They finally came across The Cave. The one inside of which the Vincent Statue was standing. "You know, they say that this cave wasn't here at the time Vincent turned into a Statue. The watchguard, whom Lee Sangyeob Sshii informed to us about, he was the one who built the cave around the statue, to keep it safe and away from people's eye as well as to protect it from natural phenomena," said Seokjin, and Jeongguk listened attentively.

For a moment, the two of them just paused one step outside of the Cave, standing there quietly. Their hearts suddenly felt heavy, as if gloomy clouds of sadness were building up in their chests for some reason. A reflection of the lonely cave of grief.

"......Jeonggukah.....let's get in.....," Seokjin managed to speak softly after a moment of gloomy silence. "....mmm...," Jeongguk mumbled.

As soon as they stepped in, a bone-chilling cold breeze greeted them. The two of them literally got stunned and their jaws dropped upon seeing the mysteriously beautiful and alive-looking statue. The same blonde figure whom Seokjin saw standing behind him in the bathroom last night. The same blonde beauty, whom Seokjin was making love to in his dream last night.

For some reason, tears rolled down from both Seokjin's and Jeongguk's eyes.

"Finally the two of you came....it's been so long, Lord Jin...Jungkook Sshii," a voice spoke up, startling the two of them.

Both Seokjin and Jeongguk turned around and saw someone sitting on a rock with a cane in one hand and a pouch on the other. They did not even notice before that there was another person right behind them, as that person was wearing an earth-brown cloak, camouflaging with the cave.

"You...you are the one Lee Sangyeob Sshii told us about...the one who camouflages ..you are the watchguard, aren't you?" asked Seokjin in an excited tone.

"Yes, I am...the name is Park Jimin," Jimin dropped back the hoody of his cloak, revealing his face and gave a light bow to them, introducing himself.

"Jimin Sshii??You are Jimin Sshii!! Hoseok Appa and Yoongi Appa mentions you sometimes," Jeongguk's face lit up. Jimin looked at him fondly and gave him a loving smile.

"I read about you. You worked under Prof. Kim Namjoon in the past? Namjoon Nim was the Priest/Exorcist who sealed Vincent's ghost in the statue, right?" asked a curious Seokjin.

Jimin nodded a yes.
"Jimin Sshii, Lee Sangyeob Sshii said that you might know something about the physical abuse incidents that happened here in this cave. Can you help us?" Seokjin further asked him.

"If men with perverted intentions try to touch Vincent's Statue inappropriately, or a group of perverted friends get drunk and dare each other to rape the statue, or a guy comes in and masturbates and even tries to rub his dick over Vincent's Statue, it's not the latter's fault to break their arms and legs, or burn their hands or turn them impotent. Besides they all willingly ignored the Entry Restricted Sign Post out there," replied Jimin.