Sloth

🔞🔞

( A few hours later In the Morning)

Lord Jin opened his eyes and saw V smiling softly at him. "Good morning, Babe!! Jin slowly angled his body forward and kissed V upon his forehead. "Babe, your body must still be tired, you get some more sleep. I'll shower first and prepare a hot water tub for you," Jin kissed him again, this time on his left cheek, and then went to take a shower.

About 10 minutes later, when V was still lying naked on the bed under the blanket and Lord Jin was showering, the room-bell rang up. V grabbed Lord Jin's white formal shirt which was lying on the couch and wore that to cover his body. He opened the door and saw Jungkook standing by there with rage-filled eyes.

"J-Jungkook Sshii...?" V uttered.
Jungkook was shocked to see V in such a clearly suggestive state, wearing nothing but an oversized shirt. He was pretty sure that the shirt belonged to his Jin Hyung. His eyes further scanned the room and could see rose petals and some leftover strawberries all over the messy bed.

"You!!!! Why don't you just leave my Jin Hyung alone and go back to where you came from??? Jin Hyung was never like this before you came to his life! Why are you polluting him??? Answer me!" Jungkook got furious and he almost charged at V, ready to grab him by force. Just at that very moment, hearing all the commotion, Lord Jin came out of the Shower, in just a white towel wrapped around his waist.

"Jungkookah, stop this!!! Stop accusing V," Jin shouted at Jungkook.

Jungkook was hurt...not just because his Jin Hyung shouted at him and defended V, but also because how the latter was standing in front of him pridefully unembarrassed, his bare body covered with all sorts of hickeys and scratches.

"So, it looks like your business trip turned into a honeymoon trip....anyways....I came here with Hoseok Hyung....he is waiting outside at the main lobby to have a proper conversation with you.....you didn't even give a second thought before capturing Hoseok Hyung's Organisations too??? What did he even do to you??? He is such a well-wisher that even after you took over his offices without any prior notice, he still wanted to see you and have a talk with you and that's why we came here looking for you. Yoongi Hyung and I had been noticing for a while how you have changed drastically in the last few days. But Hoseok Hyung was still ready to listen to you, he still thought that you must have had good reasons for acting that way," Jungkook wept.

"Jungkookah....well, I do have my reasons. It's called Survival of the Fittest. I am the fittest one to rule and deserve complete monopoly in my territory. I knew how pathetic and ungrateful the common people can be. If even a share of power is rested with the common mass, as soon as I stop aiding them completely, they would try to bring someone like Hoseokie, who still does social and charitable works for their lazy assess, to the limelight to dethrone me. You see, I am doing what I can and what should be done. Try to understand, I am cutting out the root causes of conflict to secure what is mine," Lord Jin replied blatantly, shocking Jungkook.

Infact, Jungkook could not even talk for a while, before he finally ran away from there, covering his mouth with his palm.
.
.
.
.
Hoseok was pacing back and forth anxiously in the main lobby of the resort, waiting for Jungkook to show up there with Jin. But Jungkook returned alone, looking shocked and sad.

"What happened, Jungkookie? Jin Hyung isn't there?" asked Hoseok.

"I met him...he was there...with V.....Hobi Hyung, let's go back.....Jin Hyung is a completely changed person now. We don't know him anymore," Jungkook wept in front of Hoseok.