For So Long

Everything went dark as there was a sudden power cut. Jeongguk, who was sitting on the huge bed, at once tried to look for his mobile phone for the flashlight. Seokjin, the Great Police Officer, was secretly afraid of the dark. But he had his pride to keep. He did not want to expose his cowardly-side in front of his Junior,so, he tried his level-best to stand still and remain calm. He gulped hard as he could suddenly feel a cold breeze brushing over his nape.

"J-Jin Sshii..." - He clearly heard a broken-whisper, very dangerously close to his left ear. "....wowowowo....omo...omo...aaaahhhh," Seokjin screamed and jumped up on the bed and almost hid behind his junior Jeongguk.

"Hyung, Seriously? Lol!" Jeongguk face palmed. He finally found his phone and turned on the flashlight towards the direction where Seokjin was standing a moment ago.

"I seriously felt it. A voice said 'Jin Sshii," Seokjin tried to explain. And at that very moment, Jeongguk did see a dark shadow disappearing to the swimming pool outside.

"Well....it's not totally weird to consider what you just said....afterall...Vincent had emotional and physical attachment with you," replied Jeongguk.

"What? Whae-" Seokjin got confused, but before he could complete his question, Power was back on and there were sighs of relief.
.
.
.
.
That night, Seokjin and Jeongguk had their dinner in their Suite. The housekeepers who served them food in their Suite, were looking for signs of discomfort or complaints about any spooky event. Since there were no verbal complaints from their new Premium Guests, they quietly left from there after collecting the dishes.

And it was already bedtime now. Jeongguk took out some loose comfy clothes from his journey bag and changed into them, getting ready for bed. For a moment he got alarmed when he heard owl-cries coming from the nearby woods.

Meanwhile, Seokjin was in the bathroom, humming a trot song while showering before bed. He stood in front of the bathroom mirror after washing off the face wash gel from his WWH face. "Kim Seokjin Sshii, you are definitely WorldWide Handsome" he took in his godly hot visuals and winked to himself. And just then the bathroom's light began blinking rhythmically, scaring the hell out of WWH Naked Kim Seokjin. "Owowowowo....what's going on?...," Seokjin nervously tried to reach his white towel slowly. As soon as his hand reached the towel, he at once wrapped it round his waist and planned to run out of the bathroom. But much to his utter shock, there was a single forceful pull, dropping off the white towel to the floor and turning him naked again. Seokjin froze and remembered what Jungkook had said a moment ago. '..afterall...Vincent had emotional and physical attachment with you..' His fear-filled eyes met his own reflection on the mirror again and for a fraction of a second, he could see a pretty blonde ghost standing right behind him. "J-Jin Sshii..," he heard once again.

"...wowowaaaaaaaaaaahhh!" Seokjin's eyes almost bulged out of the sockets and he ran for his life. Jeongguk heard all the commotion. "Jin Hyung? What now? You are such a scaredy cat for a Senior Police Officer-" Jeongguk wore his slippers to walk towards the bathroom but soon stood still with a fierce blush on his face, upon the bathroom door's opening and scaredy Seokjin standing there. "Jeonggukah!!! It's Vincent...I saw him. You were right...it's after my WorldWide Handsome Dick..Sheessh! Even ghosts can't resist my WorldWide Handsomeness. Ridiculous, right?" Seokjin sounded both super scared and proud. "...What?..," Seokjin noticed how furiously Jeongguk was blushing with a shocked expression on his face.