Greed

Warnings❗: Mentions of Smoking and other sensitive and mature themed topics.

----
Lord Jin was already a bit drunk. Although he pulled himself together to pay the massive bill amount, he could not protest much when V said that he would like to visit the nightclub with him. "Hey, I don't dance...also, I'm almost in a food coma right now..," Lord Jin was drunk and so, he was speaking a bit casually than usual.

"Oho! Don't worry! You just sit and watch. The music is so nice, I wanna groove..so, come with me, plz," V's bold red lips almost touched Lord Jin's left cheek...he just could not protest anymore and let V take him to the nightclub downstairs.

Lord Jin and V entered into the club and went past the people dancing with their partners and friends cozily. Most of the clubbers there were pretty drunk.
The two of them sat at the front corner couch. A sensuous Jazz music was being played and on the stage three women in Bikini-like costumes and high heels were dancing, spreading their legs wide open while sitting on chairs and flipping their hair continuously.

At one point, those three bar dancers came towards Lord Jin. One of them started massaging his shoulders erotically through his white satin shirt, the second one appeared between his legs from nowhere, and gave a hard lick over his clothed Cock from over his grey trousers. He hissed as he could feel that he was getting a boner but at once glanced to his left side nervously (coz he just realised that V was sitting there beside him just a moment ago). He grew anxious when V could not be found there now. And just then, with the sudden cheers of the clubbers, his eyes got fixated at the stage where V was dancing, swaying his alluring hips to the rhythm of the upbeat Jazz music.

V's tempting moves stole the show. Lord Jin did not even realise that he was now consuming Tequila shots offered by the Third Bar dancer (who was also running her fingers all over Lord Jin's thighs through his trousers) while he kept watching V's sexy dance. He at once gritted his teeth and pushed those three bar dancers away from him when he saw that two drunk guys were approaching towards the stage and trying to grope V inappropriately from behind, while V was still busy dancing.

Lord Jin (who himself was quite drunk by now) came running towards the stage and drove the two drunk guys away with his intimidating glare. V noticed that and gave him a lovely sensual look, while still dancing to the rhythm of the equally sexy music. Lord Jin could not control himself anymore. He grabbed V's waist from behind and began grinding against his provocative round buttocks.

"Hey, am I seeing things? Isn't the handsome guy on the stage our Town's Ruler, the noblest Man of all, The Great Lord Jin?"
"Yeah, I think it is him...but why is he drunk and doing vulgar acts with that pretty blondie in front of everyone?"
"I don't know, probably we are too drunk and seeing things..."
"Why don't we take pictures of them....?"

...people there started gossiping.

V could clearly feel Lord Jin's throbbing erection against his butt. He smirked satisfiedly and turned around to give a light peck on Lord Jin's lips and then walked away from the stage, leaving behind a frustrated Lord Jin.

"V Sshii...wait!" after a good few seconds, Lord Jin decided to go after V, who was heading towards somewhere.

While following V, Lord Jin went past a corner of the nightclub where all sorts of illegal or immoral activities like drug dealing, porn making, orgy, prostitution, etc., were going on.