Consequences

Warning : Suicides

"Jin Sshii....it's our mating night. See? I have prepared a pretty bed of roses for the two of us," V ran his fingers all over Lord Jin's broad shoulders. The latter glanced at the rose-bed surrounded by scented candles, but his gaze got fixated upon his Sin-Circle, just beside the flower bed.

After a moment of silence, Lord Jin spoke up.

"V Sshii....that Sin Circle....is a reflection of My Sins, right?...all those sins which I committed, were related to you and because of you.... To be honest, it's not completely your fault. I lost my self control. You seduced me, I fell for you...you used me for your own gain, and I thought it was love. Vincent,...I was once a man of great dignity, self control and noble behaviour. I was happy and contented with my loved ones, and my townsfolk. Only the happiness of my people ever mattered to me...you walked into my life and introduced me to my negative sides which I was totally unaware of.....you showed me my demon-self....but I could never bring myself to hate you..even after all of this," Lord Jin spoke in a serious but Gentle tone.

Vincent kept listening to him as he was out of words, but then all of a sudden, he began gasping with pain as his body started losing energy and slowly turning human.

Lord Jin saw what was happening. He wasted no more time and at once helped the suffering Vincent to stand up and channeled his entire core's elixir into V's mouth through a passionate and life-saving mouth-kiss.

"V Sshii....atleast one of us should live or else whatever you did to sit on the throne of your Enchanta Woods would be totally meaningless...you had your own ambitions and so, you did what you had to do in order to achieve it....but you were tricked by your own guide, Hyuk, who hid the entire information of the purification procedure from you, so that you turn into a human and then die instantly by midnight and that instead He takes over the Enchanta Woods. But you don't have to worry about that anymore. My core's elixir is yours' now. He won't be able to harm you anymore....Vincent, go, rule your Enchanta Woods as you wished to...but please, grant my last will...promise me, you would never cause harm to my Town and my people.....consider it as honouring the very last remaining pride of a defeated Ruler...," Lord Jin's words shook Vincent completely. His knees dropped to the ground and tears rolled down from his big eyes, as he could now clearly see how rapidly the curse marks of Lord Jin were growing.

Lord Jin removed the dark cloak and dropped it to the ground. Vincent saw him holding the bone-sword in his hand.

"Do you see now, what I am turning into?....V Sshii...I wish to die as a Human...," saying this, Lord Jin stabbed through his own heart with the sword and fell upon the ground with a loud thud. He took his own life.

V was in total shock to see Lord Jin's death before his own two eyes. Tears flooded down his cheeks as he kept watching Jin lying dead upon a pool of his own blood.

At that very moment, Hyuk appeared in front of V and Lord Jin's dead body.

"Vin-," Hyuk tried to speak, but before he could even utter Vincent's name, the latter passed him a wrath-filled death glare and at once recited some verses and turned him into a pig.

Pig-Hyuk ran away from the scene to save his own life.

"J-Jin Sshii...n-no..," Vincent wept and tried to get closer to Lord Jin's dead body, but he was sent off a few metres as blue flames lit up through the bone-sword, which began to burn Lord Jin's body.