Suspicion

Lord Jin closed the bedroom door and walked towards V, who at once removed the blanket covering his almost naked body and moaned lightly maintaining eye contact with Lord Jin. V spread his own legs and tried to remove his laced panty seductively while still gazing at the advancing Lord Jin.

Just when Lord Jin could not control himself anymore, unbuttoning his half buttoned pyjama shirt (which he had to put on hurriedly when Eames knocked at their door and disturbed their sensual act) and climbed on top of the seductive figure lying on his huge bed, once again there were repeated knocks at their door, stopping them from another sinful kiss. "Who is it?" Lord Jin somehow managed to ask. And on the other hand, he barely could catch, something like a word, an unknown word, which V uttered, which kind of sounded like a curse in an unknown language.

"It's me, Jin Hyung!" answered Jungkook.

Lord Jin at once rebuttoned his shirt and ran towards the door, as he could tell that Jungkook sounded a bit worried.

"What happened Jungkookie?" Lord Jin opened the door and asked desperately.

"Jin Hyung-" Jungkook had just started to speak but then he noticed how V was lying on his Jin Hyung's bed in a slutty red laced panty only. V tried to act innocent and slowly covered his body with the white blanket.

Jungkook further noticed how his Jin Hyung's shirt was wrongly buttoned and there was a hard boner visible through his pyjama pants.

Jungkook got angry in his mind but his worries for his Jin Hyung got the upperhand at that moment.

"J-Jin Hyung!! I just had a nightmare....I'm scared...please .... Can you sleep in my room with me tonight?" Jungkook cried softly.

Lord Jin blinked for once and then immediately agreed to do so because firstly, he could not refuse Jungkook pleading before him with bambi eyes, and secondly because it's very very rare for Jungkook to get scared of anything unless it is really a big deal.

"Jungkookie, go back to your room I'll be there in 5 minutes," said Lord Jin in a very soft tone. Jungkook nodded and left from there. Lord Jin turned to look at V, who was clearly sulking. "I'm sorry, I have to go. Let's talk about this in the morning tomorrow," said Lord Jin softly, before leaving.
.
.
.
.
(Next Morning at around 6am)

Jungkook and Lord Jin could hear the sudden commotion outside their room. Soon there were knocks at the door. "Lord Jin! Young Master Jungkook!" Andrew called out.

The two of them shared a confused glance and at once ran towards the door and opened it.
"Eames ...he is missing....," informed Andrew. Jungkook doubted something. "Hyung, you go ahead, I'll be catching up to you in a couple of minutes," said Jungkook as he immediately ran in the opposite direction while Lord Jin at once ran downstairs towards their lawn outside with Andrew.

Yoongi was already there, looking for Eames. Soon they heard their two Watch guards (who too were looking for Eames) calling out their names from near the forest adjacent to their lawn. "Lord Jin! Master Yoongi! We found him!" they called out. Lord Jin, Yoongi, and Andrew at once ran towards that direction. They were shocked to see the watch guards digging Eames out from the underground.
"Oh My God! Is he dead!" Screamed Jungkook from behind, as he caught up to them.

"Call the doctor!" Lord Jin commanded and Andrew at once called the number of their family doctor hurriedly. Yoongi tested Eames pulse. "He is alive...but unconscious," informed Yoongi. "Who did this to him?" Lord Jin got extremely tensed.
.
.
.
.
It was 7:30am and so, Lord Jin, Jungkook and Yoongi were getting late for work. They all washed up hurriedly in the downstairs' bathrooms and got ready. "Andrew, you plz assist the doctor and look after Eames. Yoongi and I will cook the breakfast by ourselves," Lord Jin spoke softly.

Lord Jin was cutting veggies in the kitchen while Yoongi was busy making pancakes, standing beside him, and just then Lord Jin could smell a sweet and fruity aroma, which made his heart to skip a beat. "V Sshi?" Lord Jin uttered as he saw the gorgeous blonde boy standing near the kitchen door, drying his wet soft hair with a towel. Lord Jin could not help but gulp as he subconsciously checked out the wet V from head to toe. V was only wearing a mini maroon coloured bathrobe, looking extremely sensual.

Yoongi : Jin Hyung, watch out!

Lord Jin : Aah! Hisss..

Lord Jin was too focused on V to notice that he was accidentally cutting his own finger instead of the veggies.

Blood oozed out of Lord Jin right middle finger. Yoongi ran to collect the first aid box and V took the opportunity to run to Lord Jin. "Oh no, Jin Sshi!" exclaimed V. He held Lord Jin's hurt right hand with his own right hand and kept staring at it for a few secs. With the other hand V hurriedly changed the knife (containing Jin's blood) with a similar looking fresh one that he was carrying in his bathrobe's pocket.

"Oh my..!" V exclaimed seductively. He at once brought his mouth near Lord Jin's middle finger and began sucking it. Lord Jin was surprised by such sudden sucking but he could not help getting turned on while watching V's pretty red lips and feeling his tongue all over his finger.

By this time, Yoongi came back with the first aid box in his hands. "Whae- whae- what are you doing?" Yoongi indirectly asked V to step back. Lord Jin glanced at V, who was sulking when he saw Yoongi guiding him (Jin) to wash his hurt finger (coated with V's saliva), and then applying an ointment.
V was stepping out of the kitchen and he almost collided with Jungkook. "Why are you roaming around half naked in our house?" Jungkook asked him in an irritated tone.

"I just bathed after waking up. So-," V tried to sound innocent but his words were soon cut by Jungkook. "Then could not you atleast wear something decent before coming downstairs?" Jungkook was even more irritated now. "S-sorry, I just wanted to see Jin Sshii," V almost cried and it was enough to make Lord Jin's heart ache. "Jungkookah, just drop this topic now. We are already late. Let's eat our breakfast," Lord Jin tried to change the topic.

"Sorry Jin Hyung, but I do have one more question. V Sshii, tell us where were you during the Eames Incident an hour ago. Coz I checked Jin Hyung's room before heading towards the spot where he was found. You were clearly not there at Jin Hyung's room at that time," accused Jungkook. Shocking both Lord Jin and Yoongi. V gulped nervously.

(To be continued)

-------------------A/N : I guess I'm back for a while 🙂 would love to read your thoughts and comments

-------------------
A/N : I guess I'm back for a while 🙂 would love to read your thoughts and comments.