Part 10 - Buzzed

***Trigger warning- light sexual assault appears in this chapter***

MIA

Since I arrived at the party I've been having the best time with my girlfriends. Chloe managed to bring some beers and I was buzzed! The party is packed, there's a large bonfire near the water and the music is on full blast. We've been singing, playing dares and dancing for what seemed like hours, it felt so good to let my hair down.

As I sway to the music, I feel two strong hands grip onto my waist and a hard chest push against my back. I side glanced up to see It's Ant Summers with a huge devilish grin spread on his face. I try to pull away, but his arm snakes around my waist and he grips onto me tighter, forcing us to sway with the music. Ants face nuzzles into my neck and I tense up.

"Hey gorgeous, I've been watching you all night. The way you move to the music is driving me insane, do you know that?" He mutters into my ear before kissing me gently on my neck. I try to pull away and signal to my friends but they are dancing hard and a little wasted that they've not even noticed that Ant has his hands around me.

Ant spins me a little so my back is now away from my friends, he clamps around me even tighter and thrusts his crotch into my ass and I can feel his hard cock pressing into my back which makes me gasp. "That's what you do to me baby, you're not a dick tease are you? Leading me on? Dancing for me like that to then just turn me down? Tell me baby, are you wet for me right now?"

"Ant, get off me! Please! I don't want this, I was just dancing with my friends." I cry out with disgust and try to pry his hands off me but he's just so strong he doesn't budge an inch. Ignoring my pleas to escape, Ant keeps kissing my neck, his arms have me totally pinned into his body as he keeps swaying me to the music. "Let's go get a little drink," he whispers into my ear.

"No, I don't want to. Get your hands off me!" I object, but he's already pushing me away from the dancing group towards the dark tree line. I start to struggle a little more harder now and yell for him to let me go. He releases me and I try to run back to the crowd but he grabs me again and spins me around, pinning me to a tree with his body. I can smell alcohol heavily on his breath, he's even more wasted than Caleb was.

"Whats your fucking problem? I just want a drink with you, you don't have to act like a little stuck up bitch! You know what you need? You need a good fingering to loosen you up!" Ants hand gropes one of my breasts roughly, then he slides his hand down my body till he reaches the hem of my dress before running a large calloused hand up my inner thigh towards my underwear, I let out a scream and try to push his hand away, but he's too strong. His face nuzzles into my neck and I can feel his tongue licking me, he groans enjoying the taste. I close my eyes and let out a sob when Ant is suddenly cut off and is tackled hard to the ground. In the shadows I can see someone on top of him reigning down punches to his face again and again. I freeze against the tree, tears streaming down my face. I can barely breathe right now. I just want to run, but my legs just won't budge.

The shadowy figure on top of Ant finally gets off him and walks over to me leaving Ant lying on the floor groaning in pain, he brings his hood down and the first thing I see are those piercing blue eyes that are full of rage and worry.

Ethan.

His chest is rising and falling fast. I give out a big sob of relief before I jump into his arms not caring if he catches me or not and bury my head into neck, soaking him with my tears. Ethans arms wrap around me instantly and he slightly lifts me off the floor to make me closer to him, his face is against my cheek. I close my eyes and breathe in his manly scent that makes me feel so safe.

"Please take me home." I whimper. Ethan holds me a little tighter for a moment more before slowly releasing me, he looks down at me gently wiping some tears from my face before threading his fingers into mine and walking me back towards his house.