Part 31 - Good Morning!

MIA -

Featherlight kisses tenderly brush against my closed eyelids then down to my cheek, to the tip of my nose, then down to my lips where I really want his mouth. I hum with happiness. I could wake up like this every morning.

Before I can even open my sleepy eyes, Ethan rolls on top of me, his tongue pushing into my mouth hungrily to deepen the kiss as he nestles between my legs.

"Again?" I laugh against his lips as I start to blink my eyes open to see Ethans gorgeous face smiling back at me.

"Fuck yeah," he murmurs before taking a fist full of my hair and yanking my head back so he can pepper my neck with kisses and little bites which makes me giggles. I stop laughing as soon as Ethan pulls down my bed shorts and pushes his long fingers inside of me, making me gasp and shudder with excitement. Ethan made love to me all last night and into the early hours of this morning, he crept into my bedroom around eleven o'clock and so far he has thoroughly worshiped every inch of my body and I can't get enough of him.

When Ethan removes his fingers from inside of me I instantly whine at the loss of his touch until I feel him lining up the head of his big hard cock to my wet slit, he slides all the way into me in one big thrust making us both groan and cry out each others name at the same time. He rests his forehead against mine as he looks at me with so much love in his eyes I want to melt.

"Morning baby," he whispers before he starts to slowly rock forward and back inside of me. I love it when he rams into me hard, but holy hell these slow erotic moves make my toes curl and my back arch with sheer delight. I can only manage a shaky breathless 'hey' back making Ethan smirk. In one fluid motion he grabs one of my legs and flings it over his shoulder as he starts to rock faster and harder into me, the build up is incredible and with my leg in this position he can hit me so much deeper in all the right places. The bed board starts to hit the wall and I'm worried my mum will hear, but Ethan isn't slowing down and I'm too far gone with lust to care now either. I close my eyes and turn my face to the side as my orgasm starts to build but Ethan puts a hand around my throat and I snap my eyes back open to look at him.

"No baby, open your eyes. I want you to watch when I fuck you," he growls and I nearly cum just at the words. Ethan keeps a hand around my throat and the other hand keeps my leg in place as he pounds into me harder and harder. His eyes never leave mine as my body starts to shake with yet another explosive orgasm, I've lost count how many he has given me since he snuck into my bed. Ethan finally groans and drops his head to my breasts as his cock pulsates inside of me and I throw my head back crying out with satisfaction.

For a time we lie like this together, Ethan still inside of me, enjoying each other's bodies whilst we catch our breath. Eventually Ethan slowly pulls out of me and rolls over to his back whilst pulling me into his side. I run my fingers over his beautiful hard torso then up to his face where I trace my fingers over his sexy plump lips that are smiling at me again.

"How long can I stay before I need to sneak out?" Ethan whispers as he absentmindedly strokes circles on my shoulder.

"I'm not ever letting you leave again," I whisper back and Ethan chuckles before he gently kisses me again.

I'm too happy, this is all too perfect.

Suddenly I feel anxious again, I feel like the rug is about to be pulled out from under my feet and all that's good in my life will come crashing down again, "Is it really all over? Do you think we're safe from your dad?" I ask nervously.

Ethan runs his fingers through my hair then strokes my face lovingly. "Baby it's over. I won't let him hurt us again, OK?" He gently whispers but I can't shake my doubts. Ethan's face turns from being playful to being serious as he pulls me on top of him so I'm lying on his beautifully sculpted chest, I lean my chin on my hands as I look up to him as he keeps stroking my face and hair.

"I'm gonna marry you one day Miss Collins, do you know that?" he says seriously and I can't help but smile at his words.

"Is that so Mr Maverick?" I giggle.

"Yeah, yeah it is," he gently replies without any hesitation and I can't help but shake my head laughing at him.

A loud knock on the door makes us both freeze and look towards the door.

"I know you're both awake, get dressed and come downstairs will you? We've lots to discuss." my mum's muffled voice says through the door.

"Oh god" I cringe. But Ethan's too busy shaking with laughter, not even slightly concerned that we've just been totally busted. I give him a playful punch which just makes him laugh harder. His sexy laugh is contagious and I can't help but giggle back.

Whatever telling off we're about to get from my mum for him staying over was so worth it!