Part 26 - Sex tape

MIA

It's been over a week since we returned from our delicious night away in the city, as it's still spring break Ethan and I have managed to spend a lot of time together without Caleb around as he's still in San Diego. Plus as we both don't have any school this week we've been down by the lake on the Mavericks private getty most days soaking up the sunshine in our own little bubble.

Things are perfect.

Ethan is perfect.

Finally, things seem to be falling into place.

As I walk down the usual path towards the Mavericks house I can't help but smile to myself, I can't remember the last time I've felt this genuinely happy. Today is Friday, we only have today and the weekend left before we're back to school so I want to make the most of my time with Ethan in these last few days so I'm heading over early to surprise him with a breakfast picnic.

I saunter into their kitchen like usual, swinging my picnic basket absentmindedly as I head towards the hallway when someone clears their throat behind me making me jump. I swiftly spin around to see someone I was really hoping to avoid.

"Oh, Mr Maverick! Hi, I didn't see you there!" I splutter.

David Montgomery has eyes as dark as a shark, he is as tall as Ethan but has little muscle making his features look sharp and slender, his immaculate custom made dark suit makes him look like a vampire rather than a lawyer. Everything about Ethan's dad gives me the chills. Especially when he looks at me like he is now, like I'm a piece of meat he'd like to sink his teeth into. David slowly closes the laptop he was working on and puts down the cappuccino that he was sipping from, whilst he looks me up and down shamelessly.

"Moria," he smiles.

"Mia," I correct him, the bile in my stomach starts to burn a little. He knows exactly who I am.

"Of course, so good to see you again. Have you come to see Caleb or is it Ethan these days? It seems you took an interest in both of my sons." He smiles again before he takes another sip of his bitter drink, his eyes never leaving mine.

"umm, well me and Cal are just friends and well...me and Ethan...umm," I splutter again, I'm as good as a deer caught in the headlights of David's expensive Bentley car. David holds up his hand to silence me and puts his cup back down once more, this time sliding it away whilst his long fingers entwine on the counter.

"I know exactly what you are too Ethan," he says bitterly and it makes chills run down my spine. David reopens his laptop and makes a few clicks on the keyboard before he spins it around for me to look at. Confusingly I step closer to look at what he's showing me.

"Oh sorry, there is sound, it makes the viewing all that more enjoyable I find." David grins, and clicks another button and at that moment my whole world falls apart.

"Ethan, oh Ethan Fuck. That feels so fucking good. Ethan harder." Tears start to roll down my face as I watch what looks like CCTV footage of me and Ethan going at it hard in David's Penthouse. You can see everything, my whole body is on show as Ethan rams into me hard, my bare breasts bouncing for all the world to see. "Oh Ethan suck on my tits, please."

"Oh this is the good part," David snickers.

I drop the picnic bag to the ground and slam close the laptop before stumbling back with my hand to my mouth. I feel a panic attack coming on, I can hardly breath. The tears just won't stop.

"How could you, how could you do this..." I whimper, but I can't even look at David right now. Shame, fear, embarrassment, anger...so many emotions are running through me it's overwhelming. I clutch at my chest to try and calm my breathing but nothing is working.

"I've watched it all, a few times actually. I found the part in my hot tub particularly pleasing. For a virgin you took a cock like a pro," David grins and I start to shake my head, trying to stop hearing what he's saying as I back away towards the door, to escape this sick monster.

"You walk out of that door, I will post this video on every porn site I know and trust me when I say I know a lot of them," David smirks.

Taking a deep breath, I turn and look at him. It's like facing the devil himself. I want to slash that smirk off his face. "What do you want?" I ask shakily.

"Finally, we get to it. As I said, I've watched the tape a few times. Tut tut for trespassing on one of my properties Ms Collins and there was me thinking you were a good girl. But after seeing the tape, we both know you're really a bad girl, a dirty girl aren't you?" He says playfully and I'm ready to vomit.

"I said what do you want?!" This time I scream at him, I can't hold it back. This game he is playing is destroying me.

"I heard what Ethan said to you, about not going to Harvard. Well that just won't do. I have plans for Ethan and I won't let the little slut that lives next door turn his head. You will break whatever relationship you have with Ethan instantly and you will persuade him to go to Harvard otherwise this footage goes global," there is not a trace of playfulness on David's face this time, he means business. He will ruin me to get what he wants.

"You...you can't do this. I love Ethan, you...can't...please, please don't do this..." I beg.

David lips twist up into a vile smirk once more, "I like hearing you beg," he breathes whilst he readjusts himself, this sick bastard has a hard on. He is turned on by what he's doing to me.

"So I will sweeten the deal for you. I know how poor your mother is, I mean she' s just a waitress for fuck sake. So i'm guessing at best community college is what's on the cards for you, you come spend a couple of weekends with me at my penthouse and i'll pay your tuition fees because baby i'd love to suck on your tits."

Without thinking I slap David across his face hard. The horror of what he is saying to me is just too much.

"I'm not a fucking prostitute," I seethe, but instantly step back away as David rises to his feet and prowls towards me until my back hits the wall and he has me blocked in.

"I'm into kinky stuff Mia, I'd enjoy punishing you for that, I'd love putting you over my knee and spanking you ass till your cheeks are red. Would you like that? hmm?" he murmurs into my ear as he moves a piece of my hair to behind my ear before gently sliding his knuckles down my tear stained face. I'm frozen to the spot, too scared to move.

"Don't touch me," I sob, I can see David licking his lips before he pulls away, chuckling finally giving me some distance.

"I'm a business man and they are my terms. Either way you will end your relationship with Ethan today otherwise you know what will happen, that is non negotiable. Do you understand?" David says cooly as if this was like any other business deal.

I nod, too terrified to know what else to do.

David smirks again. "Good girl. And as for my other deal, think it over, I know we'd have a lot of fun."He laughs and I bolt to the door crying without looking back. I barge through the door into the garden and run down the path before bending over and violently throw up in the flower bed.

My heart breaks as reality hits me, I'm going to lose Ethan.