Part 25 - Hot tub

ETHAN

Red and gold sun rays slowly start to creep across the city's skyline to bring in a new day. The city is still asleep and is for once it seems peaceful. I'm exhausted, it's been quite the night to say the least!

With a smug smile plastered across my face, I click the hot tubs setting to a more gentle speed whilst I tug the naked goddess that's sat on my lap closer to me. Mia hums with contentment as I nuzzle into her neck, her back is flush against my chest.

After spending some incredible hours in the bedroom fucking, kissing, talking, hugging then fucking some more, I thought it might be nice to watch the sunrise from the hot tub rather than just fall asleep. It's gonna be hard to get time alone like this when we get back home, back to reality and I'm not wasting a single minute of it.

If my father knew i'd broken into his penthouse, fucked the neighbour in his spare room then used his balcony hot tub for a naked sunrise party i'm pretty sure he'd put me in the hospital needing stitches.

Mia suddenly gives out a huge sad sigh which stops me zoning out and I'm swift to give her back my full attention.

"So typical," She sighs again.

"What's that baby?" I question with concern.

"You'll be graduating high school in the next few months, then off to college you'll go and I'll lose you. It's so unfair," she murmurs sadly.

Instinctively I pull Mia even closer and gently pull her face around to face me so I can give her a slow reassuring kiss.

"Don't worry baby, I'm not leaving you. I'm planning on going to Stanford. I'm not far away at all. You'll not be able to get rid of me that easily," I say as I pepper her jaw with kisses.

Mia pulls back a little to look me in the eyes. "...but Caleb said you were going to Harvard in the fall...was he lying about that too?"

This time I give out a sigh at the mention of Caleb's name, but I'll shelve my feelings on him for now. I'm not letting thoughts of him ruin this evening for me. "My dads demanding I follow his footsteps and go to Harvard Law...so for now I've told my family that's where I'm heading, acting like the good little boy my dad wants. I even filled out the paperwork and got an offer. But my days of living in my dads shadow is fucking over Mia. You know what he's like, what he's capable of. I'm just buying my time till I move out in the fall. I can not wait to tell him that i'm going to Stanford on a full scholarship, that I don't need a fucking penny or anything else off him from now on in. I've just got to play it safe till then."

"Umm...maybe breaking into here wasn't such a.." Before Mia can finish her sentence I pull her into another hard kiss.

"I regret nothing baby, tonight was perfect," I smiled at her. "Plus my dad hasn't got a fucking clue we're here, I disabled the alarm when we arrived and I'll tidy before we go."

Mia glides her hand over my face lovingly, as if memorising all my features and I melt at her every touch, "Stanford hey!" She smiles and I wiggle my eyebrows at her, making her laugh.

This time she initiates the kiss and it soon picks up with heat. Dipping my hand below the water I reach down between her legs to gently stroke that sexy tight pussy of hers. Mia breaks away from my mouth and gives out another groan as she arches her back making her nipples poke above the water, they're dripping with water droplets.

Fuck, I want to suck on them again. I hope she begs me again.

"Are you a sore baby?" I ask.

"Yeah, a little. The hot water feels so good...and so does this," she breathes whilst placing her hand over mine, pushing my fingers back into her. She's so responsive to my touch I nearly groan out loud when I hear Mia's breathing start to pick up speed, panting with excitement at my fingers that are penetrating her.

I take a handful of her damp hair and pull her back so my mouth is right by her ear and whisper, "Do you want me to fuck you again baby, make you scream all over again?" Whilst I pick up speed, thrusting my fingers inside of her.

Mia bites her lip, before nodding enthusiastically, too turned on to even speak.

Over-fucking-joyed, I remove my fingers and lift her from my lap, my cock is already throbbing hard from where her ass cheeks have been pressing down on me. Placing her gently on her knees on the seat opposite with her back still against my chest, she's now holding onto to the side of the hot tub. From behind her, I part her legs and make her lean more over the side of the tub, those amazing tits of hers are pushed right against the seat. Seriously if I could die right now, being in this hot tub wouldn't be a bad place to go.

Feeling Mia tense up from this more adventurous position, I reach around and start to stroke that tender clit of hers and once more Mia starts to pant away, already getting closer to the edge. Knowing Mia is good to go, I grab my hard length and push it into her in one swift motion. The gasp she gives out is truly breathtaking. I don't move for a second in case I blow my load cause i'm so fucking turned on and it gives Mia time to adjust.

Slowly, I slide out of her, before thrusting back into her hard and fast making Mia cry out with pleasure. I repeat the action. Then again, and again, and again then fuck again, before the build up is too much and i'm giving her everything that I have. Mia's sex screams are getting louder and louder and i'm a bit worried we'll wake my dads neighbours as we're on a balcony and theres no barrier to stop the sound, so I reach around with the hand thats not stroking her clit and cover her mouth so I can muffle her screams. From the way Mia's body starts to shake and tense up around my cock, I'd say she's liking me to take control like this and it's not long before she rocks hard over the edge of her climax and I'm quick to follow with mine.

Still deep inside of her, I take deep breaths to try and steady myself against her after what was arguably the best sex i've ever had. The fact that Mia told me earlier she was on the pill so I could go bare back and cum inside her was just fucking mind blowing.

This night was perfect.