Ch. 1

"Woah! Pokémon battles are so cool!"

"Hahaha! They sure are!"

Outside the yard under the shade of a big tree, two young girls in their flowery summer dresses were talking about Pokémon and Pokémon battling. One had peach colored hair with a ponytail placed at the left side of her head. She had teal eyes and fair skin and her dress was teal colored with white flowers decorated at the bottom of the dress.

The girl beside her had black hair that reaches to her shoulders, dark blue eyes and fair skin. Her dress is in a dark blue color with a belt tied by a white bow with a pink flower on top.

Both girls laughed as they talked about Pokémon battling. It was always normal for kids under 10 years old to talk about Pokémon battling since it is what everyone will go through in the early age of their lives. Battling trainers, then eventually gym leaders, and eventually the Champion of the Region. Caring and befriending Pokémon are also an important thing to remind themselves, for a bond between Pokémon and trainer grows stronger through battling or just being the best of friends.

Some people won't try to pursue become the strongest. Some might go for beauty contests, acting, construction work or just being with Pokémon. As long as Pokémon stays by their side, they are bound to be happy for the rest of their lives

"Bowow!"

"Hehe, Sonia! Yamper is gonna attack you!"

"Aahhh!"

The peach-haired girl named "Sonia" was pushed off by her grandma's Yamper and landed on her butt. The small electric-type continuously licked her face as Sonia started laughing. "Ahh-ha-haha! Yamper stop! It tickles hahaha!"

"Bow! Bowowow!"

The black-haired girl didn't care to help her friend since she was having a good time laughing at the scene in front of her.

"Lynelle?"

The girl stopped laughing and turned her attention towards the person who called her. Professor Magnolia, a Professor and Sonia's grandmother. She had brown colored hair with a purple hairband, green eyes and fair skin, with wrinkles somewhat visible on her face. She also had triangular glasses pointing down, a white lab coat with a yellow turtleneck dress underneath. She also had a purple gem necklace that reflects the light

"Yes, Professor Magnolia?" Lynelle asks. "Your parents wanted you go home right away it seems." Sonia overheard this and gestured Yamper to stop licking her. "What? But it's not 3 o'clock yet." Sonia complained as she picked Yamper up. 

"I know, but it seems that they have something important to tell you." The blue-eyed girl frowned but smiled immediately after. "Aww, can't they just tell Lyn' later?" Sonia whined, pressing her cheek against the Electric puppy's cheek. Lynelle stood up and smiled at her peach haired friend. "It's okay, Sonia. I'll... continue playing with you tomorrow. I promise!" Sonia looked at her friend with sadness but returned the smile. "Okay!"

"BWOW!"

Yamper jumped off of Sonia's arms and into Lynelle's, which the latter caught swiftly. It started licking her face, making her laugh. "Ah-hahaha! Yamper it tickles!" Both girls laughed while the older lady in front of them smiled at their close bond. "Alright, that's enough. Let's go, both of you." Yamper got off of Lynelle's arms to let her hold the woman's hand.

~~~~

The three of them walked from the lab and into the front of Lynelle's house where her older brother, Lawrence, is waiting for her. "Lyn'!" Lynelle smiled widely when she saw her older brother waving at her.

The young boy had spiky brown hair, topped with his blue hat with black and white stripes on the sides. He had sharp blue eyes that would make most people assume that he's a delinquent and fair skin with some ban-aids on his knees and on his right cheek from an accident once. He was wearing a gray sleeveless jacket with a red t-shirt underneath, blue knee-length shorts and yellow rubber shoes. The perfect attire for his journey to be a Pokémon trainer.