Ch. 10

Deep into the trees on the Hoenn Region, lies what no one expects to see in a forest known to be trackless by adventurers.

An abandoned warehouse.

Overgrown vines and moss preserved the old building, and tall trees prevent the gaze of society from witnessing such a sight.

It was a perfect hideout to those who dreamed of world dominion.

"Sir! A new batch of Pokémon has arrived at your leisure." A young grunt saluted to his executive. Green hair, astronaut-themed outfit that one could think they were space nerds. But it was a well-known uniform from an infamous, evil organization from the Sinnoh Region.

Team Galactic.

One of the organization's executives were present in Hoenn. Saturn, was laying low in the forest within the Hoenn region while ordering the Galactic Grunts to kidnap as many Pokémon as the can. Their leader, Cyrus, went missing in action ever since the day they brought the legends of Time, Space, and Chaos.

"Take me to them." The blue-haired executive followed the Grunt to another room where the cries of frightened Pokémon lay present within cages. Some Pokémon bashed the metal bars , while some were too terrified to make even the slightest movement. He inspects every cage with a satisfied smirk.

"These are good enough. Send the message to Mars and Jupiter, tell them that a new batch will be shipped at noon." The blue-haired executive smirked as he gave out the order.

"Yes sir!"

He watched the diligent Grunt run off, leaving him to observe each of the Pokémon. Every single one weren't as tough as he hoped, but there were some with potential that would not only benefit their organization, but also increase their chances to finding their lost leader.

"This isn't enough! We need more Pokémon to be able to achieve Master Cyrus' dream!" He shouted.

"Yes sir!"

Every grunt shared the executive's desire and determination. All of them rushed off to do their jobs, determined to make Team Galactic rise from the slumps of failure. They may have lost the battle in Sinnoh, but they will always stay loyal to their one and only, Cyrus, the true leader of Team Galactic.

.

.

.

Unbeknownst to them, a certain ravenette, in her ranger outfit, and her partner Lucario were listening to the whole thing. The pair hid within the shadows, along with experienced Rangers who did the same.

They have been keeping tabs on them the day they entered the Hoenn Region. With their leader not in action, one would assume that the organization will be disbanded, but their loyalty to Cyrus was far stronger than one could realize. It wasn't new to anyone really.

"Ma'am, Team Galactic's commanding officer, Saturn, is heavily guarded with his Grunts. I suggest we proceed with caution." A male Ranger beside her voiced out.

"They won't pose a problem at all. We'll stick to plan A. Are you all ready?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good. Alright Lu, it's time."

Her Lucario nodded confidently before jumping off from the shadows, A straight beeline towards the main area and landed near the cages, surprising Saturn. Before the executive could even make a sound, Lucario punched the ground and creating tall and sharp rocks circling the area in front of him, creating a wall around the captured Pokémon as well as trapping Saturn within. The sudden sound alerted everyone within the warehouse.