A Nightmare?

"I... I need to get out of here...!"

All one could see was the horrific color of red, covering the once blue sky.

All one could do is cower under the thunderous roars of titans ravaging the lands and from the mortal screams of pure terror.

All they do is run from the raging seas, molten hot lava, sheer cold blizzards, and destructive earthquakes created by those monsters.

All one could try... is pray for their lives... pray to live another day.

"Everything I worked for... gone in an instant...."

Sadness and grief engulfed the minds of mortals.

Stars began crashing down and forever changed the terrain.

Then one star...no, a single meteorite destroyed a once blooming civilization.

A skeletal dragon emerged from the celestial body.

Its eyes focused on her.

She couldn't move.

She couldn't speak.

She couldn't think straight.

She could only stare at its monstrous orbs.

The last thing she felt....

...was a burning sensation of poison within her...

... and a bright red beam of light...

... obliterating her to dust.

~~~~

"GAHH!!"

Lynelle shot up from her bed, breathing heavily from the nightmare. Her Pokémon woke up from their slumbers from their trainer's distress. Her Lucario was quick to help stabilize the ravenette's breathing.

A myriad of questions began filling her mind. Why was she running? What was she running away from? What were those strange lights?

... And what was that mysterious creature?

None of her Pokémons' attempts to calm her down helped. She was stunned, frozen, confused... scared. She remembered everything in the nightmare, up to the last moments. 

Obliterated to dust.

"It felt so... real..."

~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU ALL FOR 1K READS!!

I'M SO HAPPY!! IT REALLY MEANS SO MUCH!

<3 <3 <3