Ch. 13 pt. 1

Nightmare here, Nightmare there. How many more can she get? She won't ever know.

It's been more than a week and Lynelle already wanted to just fall flat on the ground. It was just too confusing for her. Not even going back to sleep helped her.

The events of last night never left her mind, and It wasn't even the dream itself that made her feel restless.

It was the fact that Leon witnessed her sleepwalking, knows she has been getting nightmares, and saw that something weird was going on with her.

Her mind began overflowing with thoughts as she walked down the stairs. Then she smelled the aroma of coffee and pancake batter, warmth starts filling up the house. Such warm and delicious smell made Lynelle forget her worries for only a bit.

"Good morning, Dear!"

Lynelle jolted in surprise from the enthusiastic voice from Leon's Mother. Lynelle softly smiled at her and to the rest of her family, Hop and Leon too. "Why don't you come have breakfast with us? I made extra." Leon's Mother beamed, her happy aura made her feel incredibly welcomed but it also

"Oh... I don't mean to intrude..."

"No no, we insist!"

Lynelle sweatdropped at the incredible hospitality coming from her friend's Mother. Leon even pulled out a seat right next to him and gestured her to sit. Lynelle still felt slightly overwhelmed, but she didn't want to refuse nor to be rude.

"Thank you." Lynelle smiled and sat next to Leon. The Champion smiled back but Lynelle could see a hint of concern and worry despite his happy expression. Looking at him brought back the worries she had from last night.

"Morning, Grandma! Morning, Grandpa! Morning, Mum! Morning, Lee'! Morning, Ms. Lyn'!" Hop skipped down the stairs with a huge smile on his face as he greeted everyone.

"Good Morning, Hop. Did you sleep well?" Lynelle was the firsf to greet him. "Me, Wooloo and our new buddy, Scorbunny slept like babies! It felt nice." Hop beamed and letting both of his Pokémon jump happily along side him.

"That's nice, Hop. Now come eat your breakfast. It's your favorite and they're getting colder by the second!" His Mother jokingly says but Hop immediately sat down and ate his breakfast in a fast manner.

"Hoppy... eat a little slower, would you?" Leon sweatdropped at how fast his brother was eating. Hop looked at his brother and slowing down. He muttered an apology with food still stuffed in his mouth like a Skwovet.

Lynelle giggled at their interaction as she drinks her coffee. It reminded her of the times she and her brother used to bicker a lot when they were younger...

...When they were once complete...

A solemn expression was present on ravenette's face. Her sudden quietness earned the attention of the man beside her.

"Lyn'?"

Lynelle jolt up, shaking the table and earningbthe attention of everyone. "I... uhh... felt something bite on my leg hahaha..." Lynelle nervously laughs. The rest breathes out in relief but Leon didn't buy her excuse and looked at her suspiciously.

Lynelle could feel his gaze fixated on her, and it made her a little uncomfortable. Luckily, she has already finished her breakfast, and so she decided to excuse herself. "Thank you for your kindness last night, Mrs. Sandra. I'm very grateful."

"Oh... are you leaving soon?"

"Y-yes..."

"Well... you're always welcome here at my household! If you ever need anything, just ask me or anyone here, even Leon!" The whole family smiled and nodded. Lynelle felt embarrassed and overwhelmed by the support of the family.