Ch. 6. pt. 2

It was a beautiful, sunny day back at the sanctuary. Pokémon running around the fields enjoying sun, swimming in cool waters, eating delicious berries, and Rangers taking it all easy even during work.

"Ahh... the wind feels so good today. It's tempting me take a nice long nap. *yaawn*" one of the female Rangers stretches her arms up, her partner Pokémon Herdier copying her. A male Ranger beside her laughs and felt his partner Aipom climb up onto his shoulders. "Yeah, in days like this, I always feel thankful to be alive." The male Ranger says as he plucked a Sitrus berry from a berry tree.

Yes, the day was indeed relaxing. The cool breeze sends shivers down the spine, the trees danced and the leaves sway and flow with the wind. Other than their daily routine, not much was going on.

Yeah... nothing could go wro-

*BOOOOOM!!*

A huge explosion suddenly blasts off from the ground. The ground shook violently and slowly became torn apart. The berry trees toppled down and the fruit became mush, and the Pokémon went hidden into their enclosures as they feared of what was causing the tremor. From the giant hole, out comes a giant vehicle with a giant red "R" on the sides and armed with a giant drill.

The perpetrators were all to familiar... and all too annoying to deal with.

"Team Rocket?!" The female ranger exclaimed. Some sort of capsule rose up from the top of the vehicle to reveal a fair-skinned woman with dark blue hair, sharp dark blue eyes glaring behind her clear glasses, and she was wearing a maroon suit.

Then along with the giant drill, came a small team of grunts with some holding net cannons while some were holding Pokéballs to prepare for battles.

"Ugh. It's them again." The male Ranger groaned and grabbed his walkie-talkie from his belt. "Director, we got a code RX here at the berry fields." He spoke calmly while keeping a close eye on the perpetrators.

"Let's buy Director some time until he gets here." He said to his co-worker who nodded in agreement.

"It's all over now, I'll make this easier for you lot. Surrender and hand over all your Pokémon, and we'll never bother you ever again!" The woman in the suit yelled through a megaphone.

"As if! What hit you on the head that made you think we would accept that?!" The female Ranger yelled angrily with her Herdier barking along. "Hmph... you had your choice. All of you! capture every single Pokémon here and defeat everyone who stands in our way!!" The woman yelled in anger.

"Yes ma'am!"

The grunts yelled and called out their Pokémon. "Michelle, get ready." The male Ranger said to his female coworker. "Yeah, don't worry." his coworker smirked as she cracked her knuckles.

~~~~

The woman watched as her team of grunts battled the Rangers who were on the area. The woman in question, goes by the name Matori. the secretary of the Boss of Team Rocket and is the leader of her own team: Matory Matrix.

"All shall go according to plan now that that woman isn't here." She mumbles and continues to observe everything below. Some Rangers who were nearby had come to aid their fellow Rangers. Her team of grunts were having a hard time stealing the Pokémon, making her click her tongue in annoyance. Then at the distance, she saw splotches of white and brown . The more it got nearer, the more she recognize who they were.

"It's the brother..." She mumbles. She notes that the man was walking rather slow, yet it was clear in his expression that he was not happy to see them in the slightest. "Hmph, not to worry. He doesn't affect my plans in any way-"