Ch. 4. pt. 1

"Raa..."

"..."

"Raraa...?"

"...Nghh... huh?"

Lynelle slowly woke up from the repetitive nudging coming from her Pokémon. she got confused as to why she was in some random place with white walls and blue chairs around her. But as she observed more of her surroundings, she finally remembers that she was on an airplane.

"Ah... I must've been asleep the whole time. You doing okay, Lu?" The fighting-type Pokémon smiled and nodded at her. The ravenette stretched her arms in the air. 'Ahh, I slept like a log. I've never felt so alive!' She cracked her fingers one by one and then her knuckles. She never thought she needed a long and peaceful slumber like that. The stress from when they were preparing for her trip and the the constant worry that something bad might happen when she leaves, really took a huge toll on her.

An announcement came up from the pilot saying that they will soon land in Galar. That means nervousness will rise through the roof from the fact that they have arrived, and from the fact that the landing process will be just as rough as when they took off. Lynelle took a deep breath in, feeling excited and nervous at the same time. She looked at the window to see that the sky was still blue and the clouds are white as cotton. 

She then looked down when the clouds disappeared from her vision. She saw grassy plains, clear blue bodies of water, an area where it's covered in sand, an area covered in tall trees, and a snowy mountain which reminded her of Snowbelle city in Kalos.

Lynelle took a deep breath in and exhaled her nervousness away as she puts on her brave and determined face. "Alright, bud! Let's do this." Both of them gave each other a determined nod as they braced themselves from the landing process.

~~~~

The plane landed smoothly, everyone got out of the plane. Lynelle and Lucario took their first step on the land together and quickly followed where the other passengers were heading.

The airport was just as similar as other airports from other regions, the only difference was that there were a lot of large flat-screen T.Vs that displayed the locations available for travel, some were playing advertisements of various products 'Typical.' She thought.

There was a larger one that showed pictures of tourists spots on Galar. One that caught her attention was a huge, pink stadium that is located in Wyndon, which is the same location as the airport. 'That looks amazing! I might take a couple pictures of it on our way out.' Lynelle mentally took note.

After finally getting their luggage, and buying a few snacks, Lynelle and Lucario went outside of the arrivals station to see a bunch of people with signs and banners that had the names of someone they're expecting. She remembered her brother's constant reminding of the appearance of the person who was going to pick them up.

Both of them looked around for an old lady with peach-colored hair but they couldn't find her, not even the granddaughter, who her brother said has the same hair color as her grandmother.

'Should we wait for them?' Lynelle had three options; one, she could call her brother about her slight issue. Two, she can move on and explore the region by themselves. Three, she could just wait for them for a little while.

After a moment passed, Lynelle sighed while she makes her decision. 'I'll do the first option first then the second.' She pulled out her phone and began to look for her brother's contact info until...

"Lynelle... Celestine?"

The ravenette looked up to see a young woman, smiling at her. "Umm... yes? Can I help you?" Lynelle became a little cautious towards the woman. Lucario sensed this and stood closer to Lynelle. "...Don't you recognize me?" The woman asked, her tone sounded like she was desperate. The ravenette did felt that the woman in front of her was familiar, but she doesn't seem to pinpoint her name.