A Case of Sleepwalking

She can feel herself floating.

She felt the cold feeling once again

As she opened her eyes, what was once black was now filled with stars, flowing lights of blue and pink swirl across the now bright and starry sky and the sound of chiming bells rings her ears.

She couldn’t ignore the beauty of her surroundings. It was as if she was floating in the galaxy. But at the same time, she couldn’t help but feel scared.

'Where am I?"

Aurora lights came in her view, rushing below her like a river.  She felt herself floating down towards the lights. Her foot made contact with the lights, but it didn’t phase through. Rather, the lights acted as a floor.

She couldn’t float anymore. She had nowhere to go except forward, following the streams of light that gave her footing.

She followed the trail of the Aurora lights which seemed endless, but she has nowhere else to go.

Then the familiar sound of bells chiming hit her ears once again. She looked left and right but she could only see the endless galaxy. She then looked forward, only to see the same.

Then she looked behind her and saw the familiar Magenta and Cyan wisps, the source of the chiming bells. The two wisps were as bright as they were the last time she saw them. They circled around her before floating forward, telling her to follow them.

She did as told, each step she took was cold as ice but it never bothered her. Her eyes stayed glued on the swirls of light and the sparkling of the stars around her.

“… uth.”

“… lieve!”

“Wh…”

She could hear multiple whispers of voices as she ventured deeper. The whispers got louder and louder, and her surroundings became darker and murky. The two wisps were still floating forward, like nothing was changing around them.

She continued to follow them for it’s the only action she could take. Every step she took, the whispers became louder and clearer, and her surroundings became dark and eerie.

“He.. Ki…”

“Hel-!”

“Lia…”

She covered her ears to keep the noise away. But it felt like it came from her head.

She halted her steps, unable to concentrate as the voice got louder and louder. She covered her ears, not caring if she’s getting left behind by the two mysterious wisps.

“He kil-!”

“Life is… no-“

“Le-i-i-i… ah-“

She could hear it in her heard, everything was too noisy and overwhelming, it made her scared.

“k-i…”

“… een!”

“Ga-….. Uth.”

“Gala… know… tru..”

“…Galar must know the truth...”

~~~~

“Lyn’!”