Ch. 3

"So those Pokémon were from the Galar Region?"

"Yup."

"I see..."

It was late in the evening and everyone had their stomachs full with the delicious Fried rice with pork cutlets that Alicia cooked. Every Pokémon in the sanctuary had their fill and are now sleeping soundly, except for the nocturnal types.

The Celestine siblings were in the dining table discussing what happened during Lynelle's battle with Oliver. It turns out, Wallace actually knew the blonde teen's Father and called her brother first and then him. 

Lynelle also admits that she was interested in the new Pokémon she battled, so she asked her brother if he knew about it and he was more than happy to tell her. "It's been a while since I last saw Pokémon from our home region." Lawrence breathes out as he leans back on his chair.

"Our home region?" Lynelle asked confused. 

Her brother looked at her with widened eyes, slightly baffled at her confusion. "Well... yeah. Both of us were born in Galar, remember?" Lawrence reminds her, becoming a little worried for his sister.

Lawrence said it like he knew it his whole life but for Lynelle, it was new information to her and she doesn't know what to do with it. She lived her whole life in Hoenn and had always believed that both her and her brother were born in Hoenn. Though, she always felt weird when talking to other people because she had a slight accent. She never knew why she had an accent... until now.

"Bowark!"

Both siblings looked down to see their beloved Yamper running towards them, its soothe bell jingles and its front wheels slightly screeching on the ground.

The electric- type Pokémon lost both of his front legs the day their parents died. Her brother spent two sleepless days just to make contraption that would help their little Yamper to walk. Because both front legs of their Yamper had to be amputated, her brother decided to use wheels as the Pokémon's new front legs.

Despite the misfortunes their Yamper gone through, he was still an energetic and playful fluff ball of electricity who always demands for attention to whoever he meets. Whether it's person or Pokémon, he doesn't care as long they can play with him.

The electric-type kept barking and jumping from his hind legs, demanding the ravenette to pick him up. Lynelle smiled and hoisted the Pokémon up in the air before bringing him down to her eye level and hug him tight, then he starts licking all over her face. "Ah-haha! Pachi! Nooo... stooop!" Lynelle tried to pry away the puppy Pokémon from slobbering her face but he was too hyperactive to get the message.

Her brother laughed before pulling the electric Pokémon away from his sister. "Pachi, I know you want to play with Lyn' but give her some space once in a while." Lawence lightly scolded Yamper who just tilted his head in confusion. Lynelle just laughed at her brother's failed attempt to lecture him. 

"Y'know, Pachi and Corvi are also from Galar." Lawrence tells her and the ravenette looked at him in shock. This was another new piece of information to her and she felt ashamed for knowing it just now. At first, she didn't believe her brother when said that they were originally from Galar. But again, he said it like it was basic information. Now she feels ashamed that she seemed to have forgotten where they were originally from and that made her realized one thing...

...She never really thinks about her childhood.

Lawrence already knew why his sister forgot and he did not dare to tell her. He felt like it was too cruel for her and he wanted her to realize it herself rather than him telling her. Then again, he doesn't know how to make Lynelle realize without her getting suspicious of him.