Introduction

welcome to

I NEVER STOPPED

a u t h o r ' s  n o t e

• I just wanted to start off by saying how grateful I am that you chose to give my book a chance, it means so much to me. I can't even express how happy it makes me that people are willing to give something that I wrote a chance. I wouldn't have the motivation to continue writing if it weren't for all of you so thank you!

• This is the first book that I have ever written so please go easy on me, I'm not a professional whatsoever. I can guarantee that there will be grammar and spelling mistakes because I'm not perfect. If you see any mistakes, I encourage you to correct me nicely so I can fix them.

• The book is rough around the edges, especially the first few chapters but the further you get into the book the better the chapters get... I hope.

• Please don't leave any hate on my book. I try my very best to write all of the chapters as best as I can. If you don't have anything nice to say, please don't say it. 

• No translations please.

t r i g g e r  w a r n i n g s

• body image issues  • anxiety  • depression 
• suicide  • self harm

d i s c l a i m e r s

• This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are works of my imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, actual events, or locales is entirely coincidental. 

• All of the pictures that are being used, including the one in the cover are not mine.

• Character name aesthetics inspired by darkromancelol

c o p y r i g h t

DO NOT COPY MY BOOK OR PLAGIARIZE ANYTHING THAT IS MADE OR CREATED BY ME.

Copyright © 2021 by the_delicate_moments

All rights reserved, including the right to reproduce, distribute, or transmit in any form or by any means.