Chapter 25 | Virgins No More!

・❥・

・❥・

Someone is trying to shake me awake.

"Sage, baby, wake up," a familiar voice speaks into my ear.

I groan, trying to roll away from the person who is disrupting my beauty sleep. It doesn't work though. They keep shaking me but I remain strong, keeping my eyes shut and trying to force myself to fall back asleep.

"Fine then, you've left me no choice," are the person's last words before I feel something wet in my ear. I shoot out of bed, almost toppling over the edge.

My vision is all blurry and my eyes are burning from the bright sunlight, but I can see the perpetrator perfectly when I slap him on the side of his head.

"You've got a lot of nerve giving me a wet willy, mister." I send Sawyer a glare.

"I have no regrets. I've never seen you move that fast in my life," he laughs, remembering how ridiculous I looked shooting out of bed.

I roll my eyes. "Why did you wake me up anyway?"

"Orion texted the group chat and wanted all of us to go over to his house for one last hangout before school starts. You don't have any of your things so I figured you'd want to go home and get ready. Also, you were just sweating a lot and I was getting kinda worried."

My hand shoots to my forehead, swiping at it, feeling all of the moisture coming off of my skin.

Of course this happens to me. The night after Sawyer and I do the deed, I wake up in a pile of my own sweat. Disgusting.

I jump out of bed, trying to make a run for the bathroom when a sharp pain shoots through my private region, catching me off guard.

Sawyer is at my side, helping to guide me back to the bed.

"Are you okay," he asks, his expression worried. "Was I too rough last night? I'm sorry, I tried to be as gentle as possible."

"You were perfect. I'm just a little sore, that's all."

He still looks worried. "Do you want me to bring you some Tylenol? I don't want you feeling like this when we're with our friends."

I wave him off. "I'll be fine. If I can handle my period cramps, I can handle this."

"You're sure?"

"Positive."

He leans in, giving my lips a soft kiss. "You felt so good last night."