Chapter 16 | Date

・❥・

・❥・

Kiss.

"Sawyer."

Kiss.

"Sawyer, what are you doing?"

Kiss.

I grab his face before he can kiss me again. "Sawyer?"

He looks up at me, dazed. "Yeah?"

My lips quirk up. "What are you doing?"

"I'm kissing you."

"Yeah, I know, but why?"

"Because I know you get shy in front of other people, so I want to get as many kisses in as I can before our friends come," he admits.

My heart literally melts into a pile of goo. "Our friends are an exception, it's just random people that I get shy around," I clarify.

"Fuck yeah," I hear him mumble under his breath before he leans in to give me one more kiss.

I shake my head with a small smile, leaning back into his chest so I can continue to read my book. I finished reading This Kiss Quotient like two nights ago, so now I'm reading the book that Sawyer bought for me and he's reading The Kiss Quotient.

I've gotten a few updates from him and so far he says he likes it. He thinks Michael is, and I quote, "fucking fine as fuck." I completely agreed with him, which led to an argument over who could have him. I won, of course, because I wear the pants in this relationship.

I'm taking a sip of the coffee Sawyer bought me when Logan arrives.

"Hi Log—"

"Shut up."

I roll my eyes. "We're not playing—"

"Shut up."

My eyes narrow. "Log—"

"Shut u—"

I throw one of my highlighters at him, effectively cutting him off. Logan howls in pain, rubbing his cheek where I hit him. He turns to Sawyer with a pout on his face.

"Sawyer, did you see that?" he asks him.

"Mhm."

"Are you gonna do something?"

"Do you want me to?" Sawyer lifts one of his brows in question.

"Yes."

Sawyer puts the coffee receipt into the book to save his place and then turns to me. He sends me a small smile and then leans down so he can whisper something into my ear.

"Good job, baby." His hot breath causes a shiver to roll up my spine.

"Did you just whisper something dirty into her ear?" Logan shrieks.