𝟎𝟓. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬

THE CAMERA PANS to see a ten years old Harry James Potter, still sleeping

THE CAMERA PANS to see a ten years old Harry James Potter, still sleeping. Repetitive knocks making him stir awake as the lights turned on.

"Is that Petunia?" mumbled Severus.

"That's means, I got Lily - flower! I got Lily - flower! Haha fuck you Hogwarts! I married Lils and had a kid with her." yelled James Potter happily and kissed Lily's cheek, surprisingly she didn't scold him this time.

Lily sat redder than her hair, "I married the arrogant toe-rag?" shw said in disbelief.

People can be seen exchanging galleons, about time these two got together.

On the other hand, Severus looked like someone killed his owl.

"Up! Get up!" she shrieked, knocking hardly on the cupboard under the stairs.

Severus winced, he knew Petunia's voice can beat a banshee's scream.

Gasps were heard all over the hall.

"A CUPBOARD - They made my son, sleep in a cupboard?" James yelled, glaring heatedly at the screen. Remus and Sirius growled. The whole Potter family and Lily were fuming, how dare they?!

Suddenly a fat boy who looked like a walrus or perhaps a pig or maybe both comes running down the stairs.

"Wake up, cousin! We're going to the zoo." Dudley yelled, his voice snooby.

"Oh here comes the birthday boy!" Petunia states lovingly, pulling the boy in a hug which he wholeheartedly ignored, starting greedily at the pile of presents which laid in the corner.

"Why don't you just cook and try not to burn anything?" Petunia sneers at Harry who just entered the kitchen.

"Yes, Aunt Petunia!" Harry says, flipping the bacon.

"He's not your servant, you obnoxious women!" many yelled angrily.

"How many are there?" Dudley asked, looking at the gifts with a piercing gaze as he wanted to lunge at them any given moment.

"Thirty six, counted them myself." Vernon states proudly, sipping on his coffee with a newspaper in his hand.

"Thirty six!? But last year, I had thirty seven." Dudley whines, his face turning red and furious.

Many seem appalled by the boy's behavior, shaking their heads at the disrespectful child.

"Oh no! This is what we are going to do, when we go out, we're going to buy you two new presents! How's that pumpkin?" Petunia said quickly.

"Disgusting behavior!" Molly Weasley states in disappointment. Many people nodded in agreement even Narcissa who looked disgusted by the boy's behavior.

The family had made their way outside, Harry was about to reach the car but Vernon suddenly grabs him harshly while pointing the keys at the small boy.