𝟑𝟔. 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮

THE SCENE SHOWED, the Lestrange Castle in all its glory.

"Hey Lestrange, mind letting me a room at your place?" Danny Nates asked from the Ravenclaw table.

"You sure you are gonna be able to afford that." Claire Nates - his sister - asked.

"Eh." He fumbled to give an answer then.

The sun was shining brilliantly and the weather was lovely, to say the least.

Birds chirping with their mellifluous voice and cold breeze rustling in the background.

A little girl and boy were seen running towards each other and laughing freely.

Many signed in pleasure.

Those were the days they enjoyed, and now with this war, everything is so gloomy and depressing.

The girl had piercing mercury grey eyes, her wild but silky curls practically bursting from her head. She had the looks of a Black.

"Anastasia?"

"No, she looks slightly different."

The boy did look aristocratic. But he was different, his eyes were kind even though his face was sharp. No one can deny he was from an aristocratic family.

She was a six-year-old Bellatrix Black.

He was a six-year-old Rodolphus Lestrange.

"Merlin, bitches looked fine even when they were lil kiddos!" Barty cried out.

"Look at Bellatrix's hair, they're far better now." Evan cracked up, seeing little Bellatrix's noodle-like curls and elder Bellatrix's shiny wavy curls.

"Shut it, Evan. Roddo is gonna kill you if he gets to know that you made fun of - as he says - my perfect, beautiful and amazing wifey." Lucius rolled his eyes.

But he wasn't denying that the Black sisters did look good.

Ladies were fine!

But, Bellatrix looked horrified.

The entire hall stopped their musings when they heard Bellatrix's terrified voice.

"This can't be possible- No, I- you." She fumbled to utter something out then.

"What, Bella?" Rodolphus asked softly, a concerned look on his face.

But of course, she didn't answer him.

"Catch me if you can, Trixie." Rodolphus laughed as he fastened his pace.

"Aww! Roddy was so cute." Rabastan teased.

Rodolphus glared at him but the smile on his face said otherwise.

"Give my hairbrush back!" She yelled.

"Yeah! Bella and her precious hairbrush." Andromeda and Narcissa rolled their eyes.

"Hey! Don't bring my amazing hairbrushes in your stupid talks." Bellatrix flipped her hair and pouted.

"Of course, Bella. No one denied that all of your 500 hairbrushes are amazing." Sirius drawled.

"Wrong. I have 876!" She smirked smugly.

The hall looked at her weirdly.

The woman was obsessed or what!?

Rodolphus just continued laughing and shook his head as he crossed a large pine tree in the huge garden.

Bellatrix gritted her teeth and groaned in anger.

"Uh-huh! RIP Roddy." Rabastan wheezed.

She held her frilly dress and fastened her pace.