𝟒𝟎. 𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

THE SCENE CHANGED to Madam Pomfrey rushing back into the hospital wing where the Gryffindor team including Anastasia, Ron, and Hermione could be seen surrounding Harry.

"Oh, Mr. Malfoy stop making such a big fuss. You can go. Out of my way! Out of my way!" She yelled, everyone, moving out of her way, as she stood next to Harry who was still laying down.

"Should have been brought straight to me! I can mend bones in a heartbeat, but growing them back?" She trailed off, mumbling to herself, as Harry looked worried.

"You will be able to, won't you?" He asked scared.

"Oh, I'll be able to, certainly, but it will be painful. You're in for a fought night Potter. Regrowing bones is a nasty business." She said, basing Harry a potion.

He takes a sip, physically cringing, before spitting it out.

"Well, what'd you expect, pumpkin juice?" Madam Pomfrey questioned, before pouring another cup.

Cue, chuckles, and snorts.

Later that night, Harry could be seen laying in bed, in his pajamas, before a familiar voice is heard, making his eyes widen.

"Kill"

"Oh Merlin, not again!" Andromeda whined as Ted held a scared Nymphadora in his arms, as Charlie and Bill clung to their mother's embrace.

"Kill, time to kill."

The voice, sent a cold chill through everyone, making people stiffen with fear, not wanting to imagine how terrifying this was for a twelve-year-old boy.

Moody and Amelia staring at the screen confused, as were many of the Professors, Dumbledore included.

"Hello." A voice said, making Harry jump.

Many people screamed, so first years, including Sirius and James, fell to the floor in fright, Nymphadora, Charlie, and Bill, silently cried, as their parents soothed them.

"Where's your Gryffindor courage now?" Barty drawled, leaning on an unfazed Rabastan who merely shrugged.

"Dobby?"

"What's he doing there?" James asked sitting back in his seat, as many clutched their beating hearts.

"See love, the voice is gone. It's just a house elf." Andromeda said, soothing comforting words into Nymphadora's ear.

"Harry Potter should have listened to Dobby. Harry Potter should have not come to Hogwarts." He said, standing on top of the bed, looking him in the eye, as he sat up.

"Harry Potter must go home. Dobby thought his Bludger would be enough to make Harry Potter see that-,"

"His Bludger!" Many yelled in shock, James giving the elf a slight glare,
while Lily did her best to calm herself.

"Your Bludger? You made that Bludger chase after me!" He hissed once again.

"Dobby feels most aggrieved. Dobby had to iron his hands, sir." He said, holding up his poorly bandaged hands.

Many signed on pity for the elf, some even having tears prick their eyes.

Harry looked at him saddened, before his eyes.

"You better clear off before my bones come back Dobby, or I might strangle you." Harry hissed, getting up out of bed, as Dobby jumped off the bed, with a gasp.

"Dobby is used to death threats. Dobby gets them five times a day at home."

Regulus just sat calmly, his fists shaking with rage as he got flashbacks of Kreacher, when his father tortured the poor elf.