𝟏𝟐. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭

THE SCREEN CHANGED to show, Professor McGonagall tapping her goblet with a spoon, earning everyone's attention

"Your attention please."

Dumbledore rises up from his chair.

"Welcome to a new year at Hogwarts! Before we begin our banquet, I would like to say a few words. And here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!"

Harry looked at him weirdly.

"What was that!?"

"Nitwit, Bubble, Mint!? WHA-?"

"You all are fucking dimwits!" Narcissa exclaimed and when she got questioning looks from others she nodded at her siblings.

"A 'nitwit' is the opposite of what a Ravenclaw wants to be;" Regulus said.

" Whereas, 'Oddments' goes for changes is what the conservative, pureblood Slytherins try to avoid;" Bellatrix stated.

" 'Blubbers' (that is worthless lazy lumps) are the opposite of the above all hard-working Hufflepuffs;" Andromeda stated.

"Gryffindors , being heroic and all that, think you can "tweak" the world and its people, right the wrongs." Sirius finished.

Everyone gave them a look of disbelief, thinking how can they understand it.

"What!? We're taught by Arcturus Black himself. What do you expect!" Exclaimed Narcissa.

"And of course, We're of the noble house of Black." Bellatrix said, checking her nails.

"Sirius, Are you alright?" Asked James, did he just agreed with his family!?

"Yes, Prongs. Why wouldn't I be?" He says.

The screen showed rows and rows of delicious food filled each table.

"Uggh! I'm hungry." Groaned all the foodies, Peter being the loudest.

Suddenly, rows of different muggle and magical snacks appeared and they started munching at it.

Harry's eyes grew wide, he had never seen so much food in his entire life.

"Wow!" He said.

The screen showed Draco and Anastasia at the Slytherin table.

They were arguing.

"HE DID WHAT!?" Anastasia hissed in anger.

"Anastasia-" Draco started.

"No, Don't you dare. That pompous bleached Barbie. That's it, I'm gonna kill him. I don't even know what Auntie Cissy sees in him." She rambled.

"Bleached Barbie!" Bellatrix cackled as Lucius scowled.

"No, Ana you can't kill him." He explained.