𝟒𝟐. 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐯

AS THE FUTURE TRAVELERS, settled down comfortably, they resumed with the movie.

The camera panned to show Anastasia, Ophiuchus, and Draco in the Ravenclaw common room.

Ophiuchus' dorm of course.

Anastasia was excitedly opening Rabastan's letter.

"Uncle Rabastan, always the best." Anastasia smiled.

"I'm here y'know?" Rabastan shouted.

"Oh! Heya, Uncle Raba." Ophiuchus and Anastasia hugged him.

"Hurry." Draco urged.

As she broke the seal and unfolded the parchment, she immediately started to read Rabastan's neat scrawl.

"My handwriting improved?" Rabastan yelled in surprise.

Dear Anastasia,

I should apologize to you for not sending a letter for so long. I am doing well here in Russia and the research is also going well. How're you, Ophiuchus and Draco?

Though, I must complain about the weather here, you know your uncle Rabastan hates cold but anything for you, my star.

I am so proud of you Anastasia, and I love you the most. I do not deserve you and your forgiveness.

My guilt is my own to live with and I shall suffer it alone.

Now, I must stop my letter here and owl back soon.

Draco, if Lucy is troubling you, don't worry we can just kill him. I am sure that Anastasia will agree.

Ophiuchus, strictly speaking, if I get to know that you're still interfering with the grimoire you're in for trouble, serpent.

Love you all,
Uncle Rabastan

As Anastasia finished reading, she looked at Ophiuchus with a smirk.

"You told him?" Ophiuchus asked.

"Of course, I did brat. You think I'll let your life be ruined by that stupid grimoire as he did to my mother." Anastasia whispered, her eyes shined with rage.

"What happened with me?" Bellatrix asked.

"Just see, Mum." Anastasia replied, putting her hand on Bellatrix's shoulder.

"Okay, fine. I won't interfere with Corvus now. So let's plan for Lucius' murder shall we?" Ophiuchus said with a maniac smirk.

Lucius looked horrified.

"My thoughts exactly, let's kill him, and if someone asks we found the body bloody." Anastasia cackled.

"I am so proud of you, baby. We'll kill him together." Bellatrix laughed and high-fived Anastasia.

"Stop it you." Draco mumbled in annoyance, his lips twitching as he prevented a smile.

The scene changed to show the forest in Russia, it was snowing.

"Not these movies, giving me a world tour here."

"Russia!?"

"I hate cold places."

A man was shown, his face covered by a thick shall, he was leaning against a tree rubbing his palms as he signed.

"At this rate, you'll freeze to death, sir." A voice came, making him jump in shock.