𝟑𝟒. 𝐩𝐢𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥

THE SCREEN SHOWS Harry in his dormitory staring at the picture of his parents and smiling.

Many stared at the screen sadly.

No child deserves this.

"I wonder, how's it like to have parents who love you, teach you or just scold you because you fell and injured yourself. I miss you mom and dad and I love you so very much." Harry confided, tears welling in his emerald green eyes but never falling.

"Harry." Lily inhaled, tears coming down her face.

James hugged Lily as he continued murmuring,

"Not to worry, Lily-Pad. We'll not let this happen again. We're going to change it."

The screen changed to Ophiuchus sitting on his desk in his dormitory.

He was glaring at a picture of him with Sirius.

Sirius looked away from the screen.

It was very clear that his son didn't like him.

And to say, he was heartbroken by that would be an understatement.

"It's funny, isn't it? That after all, you have done to me and my mum, I can't help but think how's it to have a Father? How does it feel to have a father's love? Maybe, I can ask Draco but Lucius isn't exactly the best father either. I'm trying to loathe you but I still can't. I don't understand myself. I don't understand you, Sirius." He muttered, his voice coming angry and sad.

"Ophiuchus?" Sirius' curious tone rang out in the hall, he was flabbergast.

Well, everyone was very confused.

The screen shifted to show Anastasia inscribing in a diary.

"Oh, Not those Diaries." Evan shook his head furiously.

"Yeah, I am never gonna buy a diary. They are bad news." Barty expressed.

What do you expect?

They were beginning to fear diaries.

The camera zoomed and Anastasia's voiceover appeared.

"Sometimes, I couldn't help but think. Is this the purpose of my life?
Is this what I really want?
I wish I had you, Mother. So, you would have given me the best advice and I would have followed it without a second thought. I wish I had you, Father. So, you would have helped me with all those nightmares.
You both would help me.
I don't know what it is to have parents.
It's not that I don't feel loved, in fact, I do feel loved, sometimes. But it isn't the same as the love of a parent." Anastasia wrote.

Silence.

Silence covered the entire hall.

Until,

A loud slam came from the Slytherin table.

Rodolphus Lestrange smashed the glass table, his knuckles covered in blood.

Bellatrix with all the others was watching him in alarm and fear.

"I will not allow this. No. I will not let my daughter be in pain forever." He finally howled at last.

He marched swiftly towards Bellatrix and grabbed her by her shoulders.

"Bella. You have to tell me. I want to know. What the hell is happening with my daughter!?" He roared.

The shocked expression from Bellatrix gave all of it away.

"I-" She opened and closed her mouth, unable to form words.

"If you won't tell me then I'll find it." He affirmed.