𝟑𝟎. 𝐝𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐟

THE SCENE opens to show many houses, all looking the same.
Before it finally stopes to focus on one house.

The camera zoomed to show Harry Potter sitting in a small bed in the corner staring at a picture of his parents, then one of his with Ron, Ophiuchus and Hermione, laughing away.

He remembered that how they four begged Anastasia to be in that picture with them but alas, she wasn't photogenic at all.

"Roddy also hates taking photos." Rabastan teased.

"Don't call me that, Rabastan!" Rodolphus snapped.

Rabastan just showed his middle finger which earned him a nice punch from Rodolphus.

A sudden loud noise of screeching and rattling, makes him look up. He stares at his owl in pity.

"Poor Hedwig."

"I'm sorry, but I can't let you out Hedwig. I'm not allowed to use magic outside of school. Besides if uncle Vernon-,"

"HARRY POTTER!" He yelled, making Harry sigh and look at his owl, who had the audacity to look sheepish.

"Now you've done it." He said.

"Great! Those bloody muggles." Lucius sneered, Barty nodding beside him.

Petunia could be seen, settling a cake on the table when Harry walked into the kitchen, waiting at the doorway, for Petunia's permission.

Peter's stomach grumbled at the sight of the cake.

"He's in there. Vernon." She said, scowling slightly at the sight of Harry.

"Bitch."

"I'm warning you. If you can't control that bloody bird, then it'll have to go." Vernon said, after Harry walked into the living area.

"But she's bored. If I could let her out for an hour or two." He started, Vernon cutting him off completely.

"So you can send messages to your freaky little friends? No sir." He said, Harry physically saddening.

"But I haven't had any messages. From any of my friends. Not one. All summer." He said.

"THEY DIDN'T SEND HIM ANY LETTERS!" James fumed, while many others glared, Lily and Remus both looked confused on the other hand.

That didn't sound right. Something must have happened.

"Who would want to be friends with you?" Dudley asked, laughing as if it was very hilarious.

"I should think that you should be a little more grateful. We've raised you since you were a baby, given you the food off our table, even let you have Dudley's second bedroom, purely out of the goddess of our hearts." He said, Harry doing his best to not to burst out in rage.

"Oh." Alice mumbled, while her friends yelled.

"His second bedroom!" Lily yelled, eyes wide.

"THE SORRY EXCUSES FOR PIGS, HAD EXTRA BEDROOM, AND MADE YOU SLEEP IN A CUPBOARD." He roared, Lily grabbing his hand, calming him, almost instantly.

"As soon as the movies end, I am going to kill these muggles." The Black sisters roared, nodding at each other.
Their eyes gleaming with the Black family madness.

"Not now bobbins! It's for when the Mason's arrive." Petunia said, smiling brightly at her son, pushing his hand away, as he tried to reach for the desert.

"Which should be any minute now." Vernon said as Harry Petunia, and Dursley looked over at him.

"Now let's go over our schedule once again, shall we?"