𝟐𝟎. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐬

THE CAMERA PANNED to show thunder which surrounded the Great Hall, that night, during the Halloween Feast

THE CAMERA PANNED to show thunder which surrounded the Great Hall, that night, during the Halloween Feast. Lit up jack'o lanterns floated up high, while everyone laughed, and joked around, eating and enjoying the different types of foods on each table.

Draco was seen looking around in confusion and worry for Anastasia

Whereas, Harry looked around the hall, every now and again, trying to keep up conversation with Ron.

"W-where's Hermione?" Harry questioned, still feeling guilty about not chasing after her.

"Have any of you seen her?" He asked, when Neville looked up, and faced Harry.

"Parvati Patil said; she wouldn't come out of the girls bathroom. She said, she'd been in there all afternoon crying and she also saw that Lestrange girl running behind her."

Many people, including Molly, glared at the screen, angry at Ron.

Harry opened his mouth to say something to Ron, but was cut off by Professor Quirrell, running into the Great Hall, a terrified look in his face.

"Troll in the dungeon! Troll in the dungeon!" He yelled, a terrified look on his face, stopping halfway, panting slightly.

"Thought, you ought to know." He said before passing out on the middle of the floor.

Professor McGonagall and Dumbledore stood up, alarmed, a loud roar of thunder, causing everyone in the hall to start screaming, and yelling, the Prefects trying to calm everyone down, to know effect.

"Isn't he the DADA teacher? That's his bloody job!" Many people yelled.

"He fainted! He's supposed to stop the blasted troll." Arthur said, with wide eyes.

"I'm tempted to hex that idiot." Regulus said.

"Silence!" Dumbledore yelled, causing everyone to freeze.

"Prefects will lead, there houses, back to the dormitories. Teachers will follow me to the dungeons."

"The Slytherin common room is in the dungeon, you dumb man." The Hufflepuffs yelled and the Slytherins smiled softly at them.

"Don't worry, Puffs. We have many passages to reach there." Rabastan reassured earning a nod from Hufflepuffs, but alas, the Puffs were still glaring at Dumbledore.

Percy rushed around with the other Prefects, leading there houses out the Great Hall, to the dormitories. While Snape, looked alarmed, and rushed to the back, exiting thorough the teachers passage way.

Some looked in confusion, while others continued staring at the screen, eager to see what happened next.

"Gryffindors keep up, please stay alert." Percy said, as they walked through different corridors. Percy holding his wand out just in case.