𝟒𝟖. 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐠

THE CAMERA ROLLED to show Ophiuchus and Anastasia walking and arguing while walking in the corridor.

"Yes, of course brat. It's so obvious isn't it? Hagrid, who is so loving that he would even defend Voldemort will open the Chamber of Secrets." Anastasia huffed in frustration.

"But that's what Potter and Weasley say." Ophiuchus retorted.

"They aren't making any sense, Hagrid is not the heir of Slytherin, he cannot be." Anastasia crossed her arms, daring him to prove her wrong.

"I know but we should look into it, maybe we'll get something useful and a diary showing you things is very strange, even in the wizarding world." Ophiuchus said.

"Yes, we should search who Tom Marvolo Riddle and Morfin Enyo Pendragon are." Anastasia nods with a determined look in her sterling gray orbs.

The elder generation, who knew them when they were just  mere boys, were afraid.

They knew what they were, what they could be and what destruction they could cause.

They just didn't want to believe it.

Denial was their coping mechanism, after all.

The screen changes to show Harry, Ron and Hermione walk together across the grounds.

"It can't be Hagrid. It just can't be." Hermione whispered-yelled.

"Exactly!"

"We don't even know this Riddle. He sounds like a dirty, rotten snitch to me." Ron says.

"The monster had killed someone, Ron. What would any of us do?" Harry argued.

"Look, Hagrid's our friend. Why don't we just go ask him about it?" Hermione suggests.

"I still can't believe I suggested that." Hermione mumbles, laughing at her old self.

"It's fine, you were just 12." Luna whispers kindly and the entire future travellers smile at their little moon.

"That'd be a cheerful visit. Hey, Hagrid. Tell us, have you been setting anything mad and hairy loose in the castle lately?" Ron says.

Hagrid walks behind them.

"Mad an' hairy? Wouldn' be talkin' 'bou me, now would yeh?" The trio wheels, spots Hagrid grinning at them.

"The timing! I repeat, the perfect timing." Barty shouts in glee.

"You are so excited, everytime. Man, you're annoying and adorable at the same time." Rabastan sighs.

They instantly look guilty.

"No!"

Hagrid looks at them curiously.
Harry narrows his eyes to the strange canister in his hand.

"What's that you've got, Hagrid?"

"Flesh-Eatin' Slug Repellent. Fer the Mandrakes, yeh know. Accordin' ter Professor Sprout, they still got a bit o' growin' up ter do, but once their acne clears up, we'll be able to chop 'em up, stew 'em, an' get those people in the hospital un-Petrified. 'Til then, you three best watch yerselves, all righ'?" They nod, watch Hagrid go away.

Just then, Neville comes running up. He looks pale with fright.

"Harry, I don't know who did it, but you'd better come." He rushed.